Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

tren and sust. need opinions
    my first cycle i went from 190 to 225. 19 y/o 6 4 13%
    I ran test e by itself for 10 weeks at 250 mg/wk with no side effects and nolva PCT

Currently am on 75 mg ed winstrol and 30 mg/day anavar

When I start my second cycle i am thinking of 300 test sust. with 200 a week to tren with arimadex e4th day and nolva and hcg as a pct. Any guidance on dosages or other options?

Sounds like your on your second cycle right now with Winstrol (winny) and var

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy27 View Post
    Sounds like your on your second cycle right now with Winstrol (winny) and var
    good point. then 3rd cycle, 2nd bulking/test cycle. more clear?

Quote Originally Posted by ucfvball6 View Post
    I ran test e by itself for 10 weeks at 250 mg/wk with no side effects and nolva PCT

When I start my second cycle i am thinking of 300 test sust. with 200 a week to tren with arimadex e4th day and nolva and hcg as a pct. Any guidance on dosages or other options?
    As Ozzy27 has said, your already doing your second cycle!! or do you think it's not for some reason??

You should not run Tren, you need more cycles under your belt before using it. Run a simple Test and Deca cycle for example and save the big guns for later when you really need them.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyrdaz View Post
    You should not run Tren, you need more cycles under your belt before using it. Run a simple Test and Deca cycle for example and save the big guns for later when you really need them.
    I agree. I think it's best to get several years of proper Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use before you mess with such a strong compound like tren.

okay so tren enanthate is out too?

since i got such good results off test enan 250/wk, i was thinking about going up to 500/wk cyp. with adex every 4th day.

1-10 test cyp/enan
    7-12 var
    12-15 pct
    possible deca

solid third cycle?

Administrator
    Site Manager
    I'd run a test only cycle at 500mg/week
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I know this is a little off topic, but how have your results been with 75mg winstrol and 30mg daily of var?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    I'd run a test only cycle at 500mg/week
    agreed, keep your shit simple and dont forgot to take time off BETWEEN YOUR CYCLES.

boy everyone looks to jump right on that Tren wagon..Stay chill bro you have plenty of time to get on tren and toss and turn all night and wake up evey hr. all night long with a soken wet pillow..Gotta love that Tren. You ask me it's over ratted..Not saying it's not Amazing just wonder if it***8217;s worth it..jmo...
    I agree with SC....Think..... If you had such amazing results with 250 EW wow what***8217;s 500 gonna do for you.....
    Last edited by rocko419; 10-28-2008 at 07:26 PM.

jmo..... 6"4 and you were at 190..And your only 19 right? You by right should have done the same thing with no gear. Just food and working out...Dam 6"4 190lbs
    Am the only one who thinks he was under weight for that hight? And also at 19 so what are you now 19 and a half or 20 and how much do you weigh right Now? Dam bro 6"4 and 19 or 20 yo you should be a monster natty....Work out and eat both the right way and do that for 3 or 4 years..Dam!
    Then after that in 3 or 4 years start cycleing..Dam! I woulden't want to fuck with ya....jmo.....

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by rocko419 View Post
    jmo..... 6"4 and you were at 190..And your only 19 right? You by right should have done the same thing with no gear. Just food and working out...Dam 6"4 190lbs
    Am the only one who thinks he was under weight for that hight? And also at 19 so what are you now 19 and a half or 20 and how much do you weigh right Now? Dam bro 6"4 and 19 or 20 yo you should be a monster natty....Work out and eat both the right way and do that for 3 or 4 years..Dam!
    Then after that in 3 or 4 years start cycleing..Dam! I woulden't want to fuck with ya....jmo.....
    i noticed 190 @ 6'4 and thought that was pretty light aswell, but nowadays people are experts and our opinions on when to start Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) according to age, weight & height dont matter.

I went pro for beach vball at 17, in that sport, the lighter you are = the higher you jump. i was 6 4 190 with a 34 inch vert in sand. since i messed up my ankle pretty bad and took a year off of the tour. after my first cycle, my vertical returned to the same as it was.

my strength gains went from 140x6 finishing set dumbell press to 250x6 on 250 test e.

winny and Anavar (var) together has brought me no weight gain/loss, i also have 2 gallons of water a day. but i can notice an increase in abs and definition. i was 13.5% body fat before i started winny/ Anavar (var) i hope to get to 11ish on a 5-6 week cycle.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I went pro for beach vball at 17, in that sport, the lighter you are = the higher you jump. i was 6 4 190 with a 34 inch vert in sand. since i messed up my ankle pretty bad and took a year off of the tour. after my first cycle, my vertical returned to the same as it was.

my strength gains went from 140x6 finishing set dumbell press to 250x6 on 250 test e.

winny and Anavar (var) together has brought me no weight gain/loss, i also have 2 gallons of water a day. but i can notice an increase in abs and definition. i was 13.5% body fat before i started winny/ Anavar (var) i hope to get to 11ish on a 5-6 week cycle.
    so, what are your goals? cuz if your trying to do beach v-ball again then i dont know why you'd wanna get heavier if u just said its better to be lighter.

strength mainly. i do jump workouts and obviously see better results on test. given the opportunity, might as well get big all over AND jump higher .

Quote Originally Posted by rocko419 View Post
    I did think he was light Mike, but as he's already on the gear, there's not much point in telling him not to do it!!

okay so tren enanthate is out too?

since i got such good results off test enan 250/wk, i was thinking about going up to 500/wk cyp. with adex every 4th day.

1-10 test cyp/enan
    7-12 Anavar (var)
    12-15 pct
    possible deca

solid third cycle?
    Tren E would be worse for you to do then Tren A. If you get sides on Tren E then your shafted until it's out of your system.

Just do what SC has suggested, 500mg Test E a week. I'd run it for 12 weeks, you don't need the Anavar (var) and save the Deca for next time. You'll get all the gains you want form the Test, don't worry. Just make sure your diet and training is spot on

[QUOTE=zephyrdaz;1996874]I did think he was light Mike, but as he's already on the gear, there's not much point in telling him not to do it!![/QUOTE]

Ya i know just figured i would say it eney way.. I wish i could have been 19 and this kids size natt...Like I said this kid could be a monster with out 1 drop of gear for a while..

uniquemicals
Thread Information