Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    non-surgical cure for bitch tits
    I wanted to pass on some info I found out from a Doctor friend of mine, to stop people from going under the knife when they dont have to..
    Im the owner of a medical spa ... recently I found out that a female Doctor I work with has a bodybuilder son with gyno ... rather than surgery ... the Doc used a medical device called Velashape.. this is the only fda approved medical device for cellulite and body contouring.. this machine REALLY WORKS...Zero pain and Zero downtime.... anyways the doc did treatments on her son... but only to 1 side to see the effects... after 3 treatments... one side was totally normal... she is continuing to do 3 more for full effect... Im not here trying to sell my services .. but to pass on some VERY GOOD info to try and help people... there are 2 machines that are the best in the world Velasmooth and VelaShape.. I recommend VelaShape ... same company but the VelaShape is far more advanced...
    go to Velashape dot com to read more info.. there is nothing on the website regarding usage as discussed here ...but you can read up anyways...
    If you are in Ontario and would like to find out locations to help you please PM me... Im going to ask if I can post some before and after pics ...but I need to get permission first.

hey bro that sounds pretty awesome. i am definately going to look into it as i am from ontario and have some bitchtit that i want to get rid of. this could be very useful! thanks

jonk430
    Sounds great everyone hates bitch tits.. Unless they are on a bitch that is lol

Rookie
    If you are interested we are in Burlington and St Catharines NoMoreHair dot ca
    we also do Laser hair regrowth therapy... for the guys who are balding... Im doing it myself at the moment with great results...

thats awesome.. only about an hour and a half from me, i'm gonna look into when i'm back home for my days off from work

Novice
    ive done some looking and people are saying this is complete bullshit. Would be nice if something worked like that but the testimonials i read seemed unbiased and almost everyone of them said there was almost no change in the treated area.

Rookie
    Im going by what the Doctor said... and I saw the pictures with my own eyes... not to mention I see results on patients every week for other areas that are treated.. legs etc...... I would even treat a member of this board FOR FREE... just to see the results... any takers?

Not to mention the Velashape is a $100k machine.. I own 2 of them.. I would never buy them if they didnt work... Although I have never treated gyno..
    now Velasmooth is a much softer machine and takes many more treatments to see results...
    Last edited by lowboy; 10-05-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Rookie
    any takers???

I just saw a movie with the Rock in it and I know he had , had them surgically removed. I think I saw some scaring from it too. Lowboy, your gonna have alot of people knockin your door down from here now. What do they have to lose but some tits

Rookie
    I would love to SHUT UP the non believers

There is no 'non-surgical cure' for Gynecomastia.

Plus, whats to say that the person will never suffer from the said condition again?

Unless of course your magic machine can perform Gland excision, without surgery.

You sir, are a TOOL.

And I believe the surgical procedure is a done deal. Once the gland is removed you won't get it again. "I think" that is what I heard. Not sure about this though. Thank God I'm a lucky one and haven't had this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy27 View Post
    And I believe the surgical procedure is a done deal. Once the gland is removed you won't get it again. "I think" that is what I heard. Not sure about this though. Thank God I'm a lucky one and haven't had this problem.
    Unluckily no. This is not the case.

You won't have awoken all the receptors in the tissue, first time around.

There is a slight chance of you suffering from the condition twice. The % is dependant on the patient in question.

The operation's have a great success rate.

A Glandular Excision, some Liposuction and Skin Sculpture if necessary will have you looking normal again. If you find a good surgeon, you wont suffer your Nipple collapsing. Unlike Jay Cutler.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    You very wrong. Many have experenced a complete reversal of steroid induced and puberty induced gyno by using Letro. it's pretty well documented on this board. We First saw start to happen when Lion introduced Letro in 2003.

The the above mentioned will only effect fatty deposits. It doesn't do a very good job. Lypo Sonic's is coming and it does a much better job. Patiens are loosing 2-3 inches in a visit. The fat cell are destroyed. Not just the water driven from the fatcell.

Look for an Article coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBeans View Post

Plus, whats to say that the person will never suffer from the said condition again?

Unless of course your magic machine can perform Gland excision, without surgery.

You sir, are a TOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    You very wrong. Many have experenced a complete reversal of steroid induced and puberty induced gyno by using Letro. it's pretty well documented on this board. We First saw start to happen when Lion introduced Letro in 2003.

The the above mentioned will only effect fatty deposits. It doesn't do a very good job. Lypo Sonic's is coming and it does a much better job. Patiens are loosing 2-3 inches in a visit. The fat cell are destroyed. Not just the water driven from the fatcell.

Look for an Article coming Soon

It's the Internet. What people say happens, and what happens, are two completly different things.

Letrozole will not reverse Gyno that has properly set in. It will help to reduce it, but not cure it completly.

Again, the patient will suffer from the condition again unless an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is used, which could cause Estrogen re-bounds if not used correctly.

And what about Prolactin induced Gyno? Letro will not cure this.

On your second point. The creators of Lipo Sonic's, may win a Nobel Prize. Thats sounds like a cure for obesity. But it will not cure Gyno infinatly. Surgery will.

Rookie

You sir, are a TOOL.

Its an Alternative to going under the knife... NO PAIN ... NO DOWN TIME... and if it comes back ... you come in for a few more treatments... big deal... many people refuse surgery... this is for them..
    as for the "TOOL" comment.. I think your the TOOL.

No I personal experienced it. I had a lump the size of a jelly bean behind one nipple. I had been on cycle for a very long time and ran out of letro and switched to arminadex while I waited for an order to arrive. It was at this time that the lump formed. I ran letro for another 3 months while still on cycle. First the lump started getting softer and then it shrank little by little. Then one day it was just gone.

I believe Anthony Roberts even publish a protocol in his book,the ultimate Guide to Steroids.

Again your wrong. Letro will shut down Prolactin. To have prolactin you need to first have estrogen present. By shutting down the estrogen you effectively shut down the prolactin. This has been very well documented. this was one of the biggest topics of Discussion in 2004 in the bodybuilding forums.

It's the Internet. What people say happens, and what happens, are two completely different things.

Letrozole will not reverse Gyno that has properly set in. It will help to reduce it, but not cure it completly.

Again, the patient will suffer from the condition again unless an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is used, which could cause Estrogen re-bounds if not used correctly.

And what about Prolactin induced Gyno? Letro will not cure this.

On your second point. The creators of Lipo Sonic's, may win a Nobel Prize. Thats sounds like a cure for obesity. But it will not cure Gyno infinatly. Surgery will.

Quote Originally Posted by lowboy View Post
    Its an Alternative to going under the knife... NO PAIN ... NO DOWN TIME... and if it comes back ... you come in for a few more treatments... big deal... many people refuse surgery... this is for them..
    as for the "TOOL" comment.. I think your the TOOL.
    Making you more and more money. If your machine works, which I highly doubt.

Rookie
    I want to try it on a member for free... so we can post pics etc... I guess we will see...

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Again your wrong. Letro will shut down Prolactin. To have prolactin you need to first have estrogen present. By shutting down the estrogen you effectively shut down the prolactin. This has been very well documented. this was one of the biggest topics of Discussion in 2004 in the bodybuilding forums.
    Yes, but not everyone will run letrozole from the start of a cycle will they?

And how many people who are new to gear, will be able to distinguish Gyno? Let alone which type they have? Even then they might not know how to stop it.

If you know you'r prone to gyno, then you can run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help stop it.

But I dont believe that Letrozole will cure a real case of Gyno. Neither do I believe these machines will.

I always start it a week or 2 before any cycle and all the way threw till I start Nolva for PCt.

The lump had was rock hard before starting back on the Letro. Many people asked how long it took to go away. I never could say because I just forgot about it when it stopped hurting and softened and started shrinking. It was just gone after a while. It wasn't quick. It took months
    Last edited by Dreaded Pirate Roberts; 10-19-2008 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowboy View Post
    I want to try it on a member for free... so we can post pics etc... I guess we will see...
    simple way to prove the machine, document it on video. I'd be skeptical until I saw its claim.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Alozade View Post
    simple way to prove the machine, document it on video. I'd be skeptical until I saw its claim.
    Thats the point of me asking to use a respected member of this board.

I'd still want to believe my eyes versus someone else's word. a video you can post on youtube, other boards, etc.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information