Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Hard Core Labs Boldenone ?
    Anyone heard for Hard Core Labs?

    I have Boldenone Undecyeinate (10ml, 200mg/ml)

    Legit or Not?

    Thank You.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    sean usmc
    Guest
    hmmmm never herd of them before sorry bro

  3. #3
    Ripped Canadian
    Guest
    Looks like water in it to me

  4. #4
    estray
    Guest
    All the EQ ive ever used was thick and yellowish. that couldve been the oil though. People are starting to use Ethyl Oleate alot now and that makes a watery, clear final product.

  5. #5
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    8
    it is europe based ugl and have not heard any negative about hcl only positive

  6. #6
    Ripped Canadian
    Guest
    Here is my EQ of choice
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    sean usmc
    Guest
    thats sick RIPPED.????? mg ..not bad...i like ...lol

  8. #8
    Ripped Canadian
    Guest
    Nope mg's suck! 50mg per cc. You have to remember it's not underground lol it's vet and it's not made for humans.

    Quote Originally Posted by sean usmc View Post
    thats sick RIPPED.????? mg ..not bad...i like ...lol

  9. #9
    sean usmc
    Guest
    ohhh im an animal..lol 50mg a cc whats it for a fukn rabbit

  10. #10
    Ripped Canadian
    Guest
    S.P says your a rabbit in bed...especially dogie style Dunno maybe make a complaint with the plant that makes it as I think they are not too far from you....would have to double check on the box.

    Quote Originally Posted by sean usmc View Post
    ohhh im an animal..lol 50mg a cc whats it for a fukn rabbit

  11. #11
    sean usmc
    Guest
    S.P....lmao... yeah...its tru..... find out if there close to me bro...
    Last edited by sean usmc; 09-28-2008 at 09:07 AM.

  12. #12
    sean usmc
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped Canadian View Post
    S.P says your a rabbit in bed...especially dogie style Dunno maybe make a complaint with the plant that makes it as I think they are not too far from you....would have to double check on the box.
    yeah G---PH it's about an hour from me...used to go to that city alot..back in the day.

  13. #13
    Ripped Canadian
    Guest
    Ya,,,,,get your guy's ready and you can do a snag and grab in the factory....do what you did last time....pull the fire alarm and hide in the building. Just make sure you get #4 boxes this time


    Quote Originally Posted by sean usmc View Post
    S.P....lmao... yeah...its tru..... find out if there close to me bro...

  14. #14
    sean usmc
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped Canadian View Post
    Ya,,,,,get your guy's ready and you can do a snag and grab in the factory....do what you did last time....pull the fire alarm and hide in the building. Just make sure you get #4 boxes this time
    my guys ..fuk that action bro..lol i take it you want 3 this time....JOKING....

  15. #15
    stephensgarrett
    Guest
    i have purchased decca and sustanon from hard core labs, is hard core legit

  16. #16
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    4
    this post is old !!!!

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle