Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Trenbolone Enanthate pill?
    hello everyone . im new to the site. Ive been on other sites in the past - bodybuilding.com etc....

Well anyways... I am going to start a new cycle using tren pills. My previous cycles, which were about 3 years ago consisted of dbol-50mg/day sus250- and equi....... i felt great on that with decent gains. Well now my buddy is giving me these pills that he says are trenbolone enanthate. the substance itself is a white powder form encapsulated in a clear capsule. i have been trying to find info on it but i cannot find anything directed to a pill form on it.

Basically i want to know the gains and negative effects (toxicity)of it as well as what works best with it. Does it actually come in a capsule form? . Each capsule is suppose to be 25 mg and the capsules are just about the same size of a 500mg tablet of tylenol. If its legit, i heard that it stacks well with equi.

Well if anyone has any information, please assist.
    Last edited by Bet0nBlak; 09-24-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Looking For Lois *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN*'s Avatar
    Yes they exist never seen it but ive heard of one place who sells it, obviously orals work will with test so try that And id get some milk thistle on hand as its pretty harsh on the liver so do not stack it with anymore orals.

Rookie
    so would you say the side effects are not as severe as , lets say, anadrol50. anyone have any further information on this oral form.

Looking For Lois *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bet0nBlak View Post
    so would you say the side effects are not as severe as , lets say, anadrol50. anyone have any further information on this oral form.
    Side effects are person related not entirely steroid related even though yes certain steriods have a higher chance of side effects some people will get side effects of a certain steroid some people will not. Just life.

enanth ester in the liver are suicie! 5 days runing trenbolone through in intestinal system is simple insane.

all oral have to be acetate. (2 day half-life maximum)

Rookie
    well thas what i have been coming across when i read about tren enanth..... since i havent been successful with finding any hard information on it, i have been very hesitant to use it. since it is in capsule form and , as he stated-trenbolone enanthate-, do you honestly feel that it is one that i should leave alone?

I had slight side effects when i used dbol and sus but it wasnt nothing i couldnt handle. but the lil info im coming across about this, has gotten me a lil paranoid. anyone have a link or info that i can do some research on about this?

you can't just cap trenbolone enanthate and eat it.

back in the day they would take the fina pellets orally in jail ect. for minimal results

bioavailabilty would be the biggest problem, but there wasn't many other options

there is a version of tren that has been methylated to survive the first pass of the liver, but it doesn't seem like that's what you have

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF50 View Post
    you can't just cap trenbolone enanthate and eat it.

back in the day they would take the fina pellets orally in jail ect. for minimal results

bioavailabilty would be the biggest problem, but there wasn't many other options

there is a version of tren that has been methylated to survive the first pass of the liver, but it doesn't seem like that's what you have
    tren or test dont do well as orals . andriol is a oral test version that must be taken as huge doses for a mens cycle to get any results , it is used by some women though.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

sean usmc
    i see it like this if you have the choice between injecting and or oral i.e tren enan hmmm take the injection....keep orals ORALS..if they make it injectable stick with that

Junior Bodybuilder
    never seen any tren enan pills who the hell is making something like that hehehe

sean usmc
    someone who really must hate needles..

Novice
    The ester makes no difference with orals unless they are more fatty as in the case of Andriol, otherwise the ester will be hydrolysed by stomach acid leaving just trenbolone in your gut that is absorbed as any other drug would be. It wont work as an oral as it will be broken down by the liver, which it gets to before it gets to your muscle's. After absoption of most drugs they are taken by the hepatic portal vein to the liver.

sean usmc
    straight text there bro...

uniquemicals
Thread Information