Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Angry Can't stop itching...
    I'm getting ready for bed 3 nights ago and my body just starts itching like crazy, so I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror and my body looks like I broke out in hives or something. If I itch a certain part it starts to break out in like a rash or something. I thought it was some trout with nuts I ate and just took a shower and went to sleep. Well the next night I broke out again so I changed my sheets,pillow covers everything but had no luck. I then did some research and thought it might be accutaine I was taking and stop taking it yesterday but still broke out tonight. The active life is 10-20 hours so it can't be that. This has never happened I'm 25. I didn't eat much today just to see if it was something I was eatting. I didn't use any soap and the detegent we use is the same stuff. Anyone have any Idea what it could be? I took some allergie meds but it just come back. I been on Tren and test for 10 weeks now I dout it's that. Maybe my bolld levels are jacked or liver or kindney may be messed up and that has something to do with it?
    Last edited by CantBeTouched; 09-22-2008 at 06:33 AM.

I had something very similer to that a couple of months ago. It was crazy and thought I was going to go insane. My wife is an RN and she gave me some over the counter benadryl and it took it right away. I always keep in my over night bag cause that stuff is a miracle drug. IMO it should do the trick

Novice
    did it go away once u took it for good or did u have to keep takin it for awhile? i took some benadryl yesterday twice and this morning. It goes away but comes back later.

Something has changed to be causing it? what are you using/taking/eating that different from before?

Wolverine! Where?! Juggernaut2148's Avatar
    Did you change laundry soap? I had a reaction to Tide when I couldn't get my usual soap. Calamine lotion will knock out the itch if you haven't any benadryl on hand.

Junior Bodybuilder donkypunch1122's Avatar
    i had the same problem to it is just a high case of anxiety

sounds like the die slow to me

in all honesty in could be a slew of different things, I think your best bet would be to keep experimenting with a bunch of different things in an attempt to pin point what it is

The benadryl did the trick for me. Although I had to take it for about two weeks, sometimes twice a day. Good luck bro I feel for you, ITS HELL!!!!

Novice
    See i took benadryl and it seems to go away then when it comes back I take it again. I guess I will just take it twice a day so it doesn't come back. I cleaned my nails and clipped them just in case it was my nails. I didn't eat anything that I wouldn't normally eat. I'm trying to do and change everything Until I figure out what it is. Stopped the clomid. I don't think I have anxiety but who knows. I didn't use soap today lol. I was using my a new soap but I stopped still I broke out. Something had to change, I just can't figure out what the heck it is. I guess I'll keep sucking it up till I find it!

uniquemicals
Thread Information