Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Angry Can't stop itching...
    I'm getting ready for bed 3 nights ago and my body just starts itching like crazy, so I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror and my body looks like I broke out in hives or something. If I itch a certain part it starts to break out in like a rash or something. I thought it was some trout with nuts I ate and just took a shower and went to sleep. Well the next night I broke out again so I changed my sheets,pillow covers everything but had no luck. I then did some research and thought it might be accutaine I was taking and stop taking it yesterday but still broke out tonight. The active life is 10-20 hours so it can't be that. This has never happened I'm 25. I didn't eat much today just to see if it was something I was eatting. I didn't use any soap and the detegent we use is the same stuff. Anyone have any Idea what it could be? I took some allergie meds but it just come back. I been on Tren and test for 10 weeks now I dout it's that. Maybe my bolld levels are jacked or liver or kindney may be messed up and that has something to do with it?
    Last edited by CantBeTouched; 09-22-2008 at 06:33 AM.

I had something very similer to that a couple of months ago. It was crazy and thought I was going to go insane. My wife is an RN and she gave me some over the counter benadryl and it took it right away. I always keep in my over night bag cause that stuff is a miracle drug. IMO it should do the trick

Novice
    did it go away once u took it for good or did u have to keep takin it for awhile? i took some benadryl yesterday twice and this morning. It goes away but comes back later.

Something has changed to be causing it? what are you using/taking/eating that different from before?

Wolverine! Where?! Juggernaut2148's Avatar
    Did you change laundry soap? I had a reaction to Tide when I couldn't get my usual soap. Calamine lotion will knock out the itch if you haven't any benadryl on hand.

Junior Bodybuilder donkypunch1122's Avatar
    i had the same problem to it is just a high case of anxiety

sounds like the die slow to me

in all honesty in could be a slew of different things, I think your best bet would be to keep experimenting with a bunch of different things in an attempt to pin point what it is

The benadryl did the trick for me. Although I had to take it for about two weeks, sometimes twice a day. Good luck bro I feel for you, ITS HELL!!!!

Novice
    See i took benadryl and it seems to go away then when it comes back I take it again. I guess I will just take it twice a day so it doesn't come back. I cleaned my nails and clipped them just in case it was my nails. I didn't eat anything that I wouldn't normally eat. I'm trying to do and change everything Until I figure out what it is. Stopped the clomid. I don't think I have anxiety but who knows. I didn't use soap today lol. I was using my a new soap but I stopped still I broke out. Something had to change, I just can't figure out what the heck it is. I guess I'll keep sucking it up till I find it!

uniquemicals
Thread Information