Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Test Prop Dosage?
    Well looks like my bulker I was planning is going to turn into a cutter. Not real happy about that since it's winter time here in the Mountains. I usually like getting as big as possible in the winter than shaving off the fat near summertime. My man only has Prop.

After being on this board for 5 yrs. I really dont feel like giving you all a complete rundown on stats and history. Keep it simple, training for 7 yrs. taken 7 cycles all with long acting esters never prop or Winstrol (winny). Im 32 6 3 270lbs holdin about 18% BF. My shoulders and quads are tight as hell and I really am not looking forward to EOD injects with the prop. Im not even sure I can do it. I used to be a pussy when it comes to needles.

I tolerate anabolics real well. Never had sides except little shoulder acne with anadrol/test cycle.

I would like to now two things? 1ST? What dose will be good if I only run a test prop cycle? I was thinking 600mg's. I might be throwing some Winstrol (winny) in if all goes well but I would like to see how I react to test prop alone since ive never taken it. 2ND ? Theres gotta be a way around shoulder or quad shots? I dont want scare tissue built from hitting and alternating the glutes. What if I hit the uppper left glute, then next shot right upper, then lower left quadrant of the glute and then lower right quadrant? Hope you guys followed that, lol. I also like long cycles and I hear people only running 8 weeks with prop, that sucks! 3RD ? I imagine prop will kick in in two weeks apposed to 4 like the long acting esters? Feedback appreciated ive like I said it sounds crazy but 7 cycles and never any short esters, I will probably like it more cause I do need to lean out but am scared shitless of the shoulder or quad injects!

estray
    Why is your bulker turning into a cutter?

Pres. of Natty Fan Club CaptainAwesome's Avatar
    im not really sure why it has to be a cutter because you have prop and not something like enanthate. its still test.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    ? # 1 - Impossible to answer without knowing what sort of dosages of Testosterone you've run before.

? # 2 - Use two (upper & lower) or three (upper, middle, lower) spots on each quad, that's 4 or 6 sites right there. That's how I do it.

? # 3 - Don't understand the question.

I also don't have any idea why you think you have to make it a cutting cycle, after all "test is test". That said....at 18% bf, a cutter certainly wouldn't hurt......LOL
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Junior Bodybuilder Stangostrone's Avatar
    All i can say is personal experience and that is that prop is notacably stronger then cyp/eneth, it has a higher % of test mg to mg and i am useing 450mg/prop a week right now and it feels like i am runing 600mg of cyp...

Quote Originally Posted by estray View Post
    Why is your bulker turning into a cutter?
    No cyp or enanthate available. I pretty much just always assumed prop for cutting cause of the low water retention. I see your guys point though and keep forgetting it's the Diet that determines a bulker or cutter. Im gonna be throwing Winstrol (winny) in with it as well hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    ? # 1 - Impossible to answer without knowing what sort of dosages of Testosterone you've run before.

? # 2 - Use two (upper & lower) or three (upper, middle, lower) spots on each quad, that's 4 or 6 sites right there. That's how I do it.

? # 3 - Don't understand the question.

I also don't have any idea why you think you have to make it a cutting cycle, after all "test is test". That said....at 18% bf, a cutter certainly wouldn't hurt......LOL
    ?1 The most I ran SC is 750mg's of test E with 600mg's of Deca, NO SIDES.

?2 You never experienced lumps or scar tissue that way of glute injects? If thats the case it's Prop for me here on out and this was great news today.

I was tested with the caliper at the gym by my friend and he had me at 18% Im highly doubting that I think im more like 14 Im far from a fat ass. But I agree and you would too if you saw me you would recommend cutter.

No my 3rd ? was. Doesn't Prop kick in after 2 weeks instead of cyp or E at 4?

Aztech
    you should start to feel "on" within the first week.

Posting a pic would help the brolys figure out your BF%

An as said, it's just test...you can bulk with test prop and npp and they are both short esters.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlove View Post
    ?1 The most I ran SC is 750mg's of test E with 600mg's of Deca, NO SIDES.

?2 You never experienced lumps or scar tissue that way of glute injects? If thats the case it's Prop for me here on out and this was great news today.

I was tested with the caliper at the gym by my friend and he had me at 18% Im highly doubting that I think im more like 14 Im far from a fat ass. But I agree and you would too if you saw me you would recommend cutter.

No my 3rd ? was. Doesn't Prop kick in after 2 weeks instead of cyp or E at 4?
    1- I'd run 200 - 250 mg EOD if that's the case.

2- Sure I get scar tissue build up, but I never hit the same area more than once every 14 or so days, therefore minimixing it.

3- Kicks in right away, but certainly after ~ 10 days blood hormone levels have stabilized at peak concentrations.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

uniquemicals
Thread Information