Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Default testosterone enanthate cycle?
    hey guys just wondering how long average does it take for test e to reach the blood system(for it to start workin).ive read 10-15 days and ive read 3-4 weeks.also will taking 20mg dbol for two weeks make any difference as im two weeks into my cycle of 500mg test e and was wondering if i took dbol for 2 weeks before test taking over(according to what ive read)would it help in gains.thanks

Ya the D-bol will help kick start your cycle. Alot will take it for the first 4 weeks but if all you have is 2 weeks what the hell. Is this your first cycle? If it is you can take the dbol but you really can just be patationed and give the test a chance to start working. How long does it take ?? Bottom line by week 4 you should start seeing strenth incress and you should pretty much want to bang even the ugly girls in the gym. LOl

Novice
    hahaha your a funny guy.yeah its my first cycle,yeah i thought the same thing with the week 4 so ill give it till then before assessing how i am in the gym.hey can i ask you a question? my mate got it for me as he gets it in bulk and he got it from the pharmacy and he go it in a "bladder" they call it,so would that mean that the chances of it being legit testosterone enanthate are good?

Quote Originally Posted by adidomenicoss11 View Post
    hahaha your a funny guy.yeah its my first cycle,yeah i thought the same thing with the week 4 so ill give it till then before assessing how i am in the gym.hey can i ask you a question? my mate got it for me as he gets it in bulk and he got it from the pharmacy and he go it in a "bladder" they call it,so would that mean that the chances of it being legit testosterone enanthate are good?
    Which country you from? it's not something you just wander in to a pharmacy and buy in many countries.

You need to post some pictures and a bit more info if you want anyone to tell you if it's any good.

But for future refrence I wouldn't be sticking anything in myself unless I knew for certain exactly what it was and where it came from first.

Quote Originally Posted by adidomenicoss11 View Post
    Ya gotta agree with zephyrdaz. But the only other thing to think of is your buddy has he gotten it before and is he your friend or at least someone you trust> These are things you can only answer so for what ever that's worth. Post some pictures in the pic section so guys can take a look and take a guess. Personally unless it's something so so so obvious that stands out I think all it is is a educated guess most guys make on wether something looks real or not. JMO.. But still post a pic and lets see,

zephyrdaz I been meaning to say like some other guys have said to you about your aviator...Wow I like that...Can you E-mail me the pic so I can study it and add it to my carousal of jerk off faces and fantasies..LOl No but really if you can send it I would be thank full.

sean usmc
    funny i remember when i started i injected one week before i started hard at the gym just to start the circulation...in my system

Quote Originally Posted by rocko419 View Post
    zephyrdaz I been meaning to say like some other guys have said to you about your aviator...Wow I like that...Can you E-mail me the pic so I can study it and add it to my carousal of jerk off faces and fantasies..LOl No but really if you can send it I would be thank full.
    Waz up Rocko? Well 1st out of respect to the thread ive personally never heard of a bladder or a pharmacy except one some in Tiajuana you can buy gear. I think dudes trying to say maybe his boy gets juice perscribed and was referring to that pharmacy.

Now the meat and potatoes. Ive been on the board for about 5 yrs. and I must say zephyrdaz has got the avitar. I love it! Just right click and save as pictures to one of your folders or c drive. Man in about one month im gonna wish those two chics were in my bedroom, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by rocko419 View Post
    Waz up Rocko? Well 1st out of respect to the thread ive personally never heard of a bladder or a pharmacy except one some in Tiajuana you can buy gear. I think dudes trying to say maybe his boy gets juice perscribed and was referring to that pharmacy.

Now the meat and potatoes. Ive been on the board for about 5 yrs. and I must say zephyrdaz has got the avitar. I love it! Just right click and save as pictures to one of your folders or c drive. Man in about one month im gonna wish those two chics were in my bedroom, lol!

Thread Information