Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Androgel Application Timing
    I am on Androgel 10gm per day and its doing great! Horny as hell and just starting weightlifting again and feel stronger than I thought I would.

I would like to start losing fat and packing on the pounds.

Two questions:
    1. Timing of application: Should I apply an hour or two before workout? Does it matter?
    2. Should I apply some of the gel on the muscles to be worked?

Reason I ask the second question is that prior to the start of working out, my biceps and triceps (application areas) seem hard and strong since I started.

46 years young
    worked out most of my life until business and stress too over a few years ago
    T level - 750 on Androgel and am now supplementing with Vitrix in hopes of getting my testes kickstarted.

Thanks For Your Feedback

your about the only person i've heard of that has good results w/ the gel, congrats

Wow it put you at a test level of 750?! That amazing.

Anyways...It doesnt matter what muscles you apply the gel too. If you wanted, though, you could apply the gel to the muscles you are lifting that day. Im sure it could give a placebo like boost, but no it makes no difference. Testosterone flows in your bloodstream evenly throughout your body.

I like to put my androgel on about 2 hours before my workout. I workout in the afternoon. Just be careful to not hug your wife/girlfriend/sister/child after sweating with androgel on. I find it causes a nice "slime" feeling.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection Awaits View Post
    Wow it put you at a test level of 750?! That amazing.

I like to put my androgel on about 2 hours before my workout. I workout in the afternoon. Just be careful to not hug your wife/girlfriend/sister/child after sweating with androgel on. I find it causes a nice "slime" feeling.
    I thought Andro-Gel instructions state to wait about 6 hours allowing it to absorb before you swim or shower and not wash off. How can 2 hours be sufficient? I sweat when I workout wouldn't that negate the effectiveness if 6 hours haven't passed?
    Also Andro-Gel on the balls give a short burst (which they advise against) but would that help right before a workout providing you only did it several times & not weekly?

Thread Information