Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Default Super Test 450 & EQ. But for how long???
    Hi guys, in a few months time I will be doing a ST450 and EQ cycle. I want a really good gain from this cycle and with the EQ bieng long estered I wanted to run it for longer than my original plan of 10 weeks.

Current Stats:
    5ft8 190lbs 10% b/f

Past cycles:
    Sus 500mg p/week 12 weeks
    Dbol 50mg p/day 4 weeks, Decca 400mg 10 weeks, Test E 500mg 12 weeks
    Test P 100mg EOD, Tren A 76MG EOD 6 weeks

All cycles have had proper post cycle therapy (pct), I have had no bad side effects off any of the gear I have used in the past, slight aggresion seems to be my only main side affect so far. I want to attempt to run a longer cycle. Originaly I had planned to do ST450 for 12 weeks and EQ for 10 weeks but now I want it longer to get the best out of it.

1-16 : ST450 0.5ml 3 times per week. 0.5ml = 100mg Test E, 75mg Test C, 50mg Test P (Total 675mg Test p/week)
    1-14 : EQ 1ml 3 times per week. 1ml = 200mg EQ (Total 600mg EQ p/week)
    1-16 : 50mg Proviron ED
    1-16 : 0.5mg Adex EOD
    ECA/Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout/
    PCT: Clomid/Nolva 100/50/50/50/50 40/20/20/20/20.

Looking for a long clean bulk with this cycle.

Is this cycle ok or is it too long? if too long what is the longest I can do bare in mind my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) past cycles.

Also my ST450 comes in 10ml vials, 0.5ml 3 times per week means 1 bottle will last 6.5 weeks. I have 20ml of this stuff so 13 weeks worth. I can buy 1 more bottle but will it just be as easy as buying some Test P and from week 13-16 use that rather than ST450? Or is it wise just to stick with the ST450 throughout?

The reason I ask this is because it may be cheaper to run the Test P, I could also taper the dose off easier with Test P rather than ST450. From week 13-16 I could lower it from 675mg test per week to around 400mg test per week.

You guys get what I am talking about !! lol any suggestions or comments welcome, thanks.
    Last edited by stephenmcgee87; 08-11-2008 at 11:10 PM.

I like Prop so I would run it... but I would run it weeks 17 and 18 as the Test E and C are clearing out of your system

I would also NOT drop the Prop dosage at close and keep in constant til you hit your PCT

If your set on running the EQ for 14 weeks (which I believe is the shortest amount of time recommended for EQ), I would run the Prop until week 17 because you need to give the EQ 3 weeks to clear your system and start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after your last Prop injection

and lastly Welcome to the board, it seems as if you have a good bearing on what your doing being your original post seemed rather educated and hopefully you end up a great asset

Rookie
    Hi mate thanks for te reply and the welcome.
    Last edited by stephenmcgee87; 08-12-2008 at 12:13 AM.

Rookie
    Hi mate thanks for the reply and the welcome.

So do you think ST450 1-13 weeks because that is how much I have, then maybe from week 14-18 1ml of prop e.o.d? then post cycle therapy (pct) like you said 3 days after last prop injection? This will work out cheaper because the ST450 is more expensive than Prop, plus I have quite a bit prop left from my last cycle so I will only need like 1 10ml bottle to see me through.

Would be
    14-18 1ml of Prop E.O.D (400mg per week approx)
    1-13 0.5ml of ST450 3 times a week (675mg per week)
    1-14 1ml of EQ 3 times a week (600mg eq)

Rookie
    can anyone tell me how to use deca and winstrol and if i can stack them and how much of dosage i have to use or may use

Thread Information