Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Smile Test-E + Winstrol Cycle
    Hi, I'm new to the boards but have been reading the Steroid Profiles pages for a long time. I've been working out off and on for over 6 years now (23yrs old) and am trying to plan out my first cycle. I'm currently 6'1 200lbs and around 13-14%bf (I've been as high as 213lbs@8-9%bf after 6wks of M1Ts... and yeah I know they're shit for your system). My goal is to hit around 220lbs and get back at or under 7%bf. Genetically my body reacts well to muscle growth however about a month after doing those m1ts I started getting depressed and puffy/sensitive nipples. I took some arimidex and it cleared up right away although my nipples stick out a little more than they used to. I hope its just fat that can be burned off.
    SO after doing a ton of reading and looking up profiles I'm thinking:
    10-12 week cycle
    Test-E for size,
    Winstrol to keep water retention down + doesnt convert to estrogen +increases potency of test,
    combined with Proviron and Nolvadex to eliminate any chance of gyno and harden up the look of my muscle.

Run test-e throughout at 400mg/week split into 2 shots
    Winstrol for the first 6 weeks at 50mg ed
    Proviron 50mg ed throughout
    Nolvadex 20mg ed throughout

Based on what I've read I think that cycle would suit my needs and goals. I'd like to get some opinions from the experienced people here. And also, would Arimidex/Femara be a better option than proviron/nolvadex for this kind of cycle?

Any idea what post cycle therapy (pct) would look like for something like this? Just continue the Nolvadex or bump it up for a bit afterwards and then taper off?

Thanks in advance!

How did this work for you? I was thinking the exact same thing for my first cycle. Any tips man
    tnx

This sounds like a first cycle to me. I would suggest you just run the Test E by itself for a good 10-12 weeks to see how your body reacts to the compound.

Also, if your going to do Winstrol (winny) regardless of what I say (it is your body ), instead of doing it the first 6 weeks, I would do it the last 6 weeks (weeks 6-12 or 4-10).

Also, are you very sensitive to gyno? If not, then just have the nolva on hand for gyno. I wouldn't run it all the way through as it may affect your gains even though some will state otherwise.

For post cycle therapy (pct) if Nolva is all you can get, then do Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks (40mg/day 2 weeks, 20mg/day for another 2 weeks). You should start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after your last Test E injection.

Good luck!

uniquemicals
Thread Information