Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Lower your own testosterone level???
    I've heard that if a individual takes high doses of 19-nor for 8 to 10 weeks along with sleep deprevation, fasting, or not just eating much before you get your blood work done can lower one's testosterone level. Also one must avoid sex or masterbation and stress helps lower testosterone also. I just got insurance again (changed jobs and haven't had insurance for a few years now) and am going to the doctors to do a full physical and blood work makeup. So since I want to go as quickly as possible. How can I lower my test level to get prescribed a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Thanks in advance.

Novice
    Oh BTW I have been looking this place up as a guest for over a month now. I am 30 on the atkins diet due to my obesity level that I got myself into over the years. I weigh 260 lbs and could loose about 30 -40 lbs before turning the rest of the fat to muscle by going on a sustran or test cycle for the 1st time. I am doing a high cardio program right now. I also have been using a total gym lifting system to get my bones, tendons, and joints into the wear and tear of lifting again. I was a defensive end in football and soccer player for years through high school. I've always been a big guy, I have decent genetics and look like I have a good physique even since I haden't worked out in over five years up until 3 months ago. I am feeling better and looking better but fucked up my diet yesterday (4th of july). I believe one should allow themselves to indulge in "unhealthy food" as long as you eat properly overall throughout the year. I am quitting smoking right now. Don't really drink. And BTW Hi everyone. I am new here!
    Last edited by juneto9; 07-05-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: forgot to put in my weight

Sounds like you have everything in order, no need to start steroids...you should train 2-3years natty before having a rethink...in the meantime adding Test could complicate things and since test can increase estrogen it could add to your bodyfat in all the wrong places....every Test cycle I run I seem to add a little fat around the midsection and thats with a pretty strict diet.

Novice
    I guess I forgot to mention that I was in IMO good physical condition for at least 6 years of my life or until I was about 24. After that I just pretty much stopped exercise and traveled and ate like a f-ing pig! I believe that due to my 6 year absence of exercise that I do need to get back into at least some form of shape before even considering a cycle. My father is an MD (pediatrics though damn it!). He knows of my diet and exercise regiment. He stated that if I continue to exercise and go natural (he doesn't know Im thinking of cycling) that I should be back in my old physical state within 6 months. He knows I'm a go for the gusto type of person. I limit myself to less than 20 grams of carbs even after the induction period of the atkins diet. I fight through the leg cramps and headaches caused by very low carb intake. This is why I managed to loose over 20lbs in my first month. I know that what Im doing can be dangerous for my body but I take heed and do eat a little extra carbs here and there when I get headaches and fatigue or cramps. I've been thinking of Sustanon (sust) or perhaps eq once I plateau on my atkins which will kick in in about 6 to 8 more weeks to help burn off the rest or most of the fat (I feel so bloated and fat still) but anywayz since pops told me that I will develop my muscles and overall levels within a shorter period is why I'm considering not to stay natural for a year or 2 like suggested on this forum. I've read some of your posts before Lucky and am confident in your experience. Knowing that everyone is different and acknowledge the exception to the rule thing I respect how people here pretty much demand people pay the price before they cycle or stack. I feel that I have paid my price (definitely not recently), but since I have an advantage of "reaching my high level of fitness" quicker than a guy trying to gain size for years and has plateaued being a guy of size trying to lean up and bulk up maybe 20-30 lbs at the most what do you think.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    you can lower it huge by using opiates. not that I would recommend it.

when I was addicted to oxycontin for a year, taking high doses daily, i had free test level 7...should be between 20-45 atleast...they said that was desperately low.
    when i didnt take it for 15+ hours I would actually start to get erections again. pop a few pills and it's dead down there. but then those drugs may show up if you have to do a piss test.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    guess I shouldn't have told you that.

using juice right now may halven the time it takes you to lose that fat and gain it in muscle. big deal. no lifting in 5 years? you could add 15 lbs of muscle in a couple more months without the stuff.
    maybe work on getting it now but if you put another 6 months into yourself naturally and then try the juice you will be where you want to be. use the juice now and youll be in better condition but after your cycle you won't be improving anymore. youll get depressed about it and gain the fat back

Binge drinking can help to lower test levels also (again, this is probably not the best way to score some test).

Novice
    I have an appointment for this Wednesday with a "sympathetic" doctor. I got fam in da medical industry so I was told he was good. Anywayz I'm really not hell-bent on scoring test doing a shitload of painkillers and binge drinking (thanks for the input though). After doing much research and investigating I've been informed that taking birth control 12 hours before a blood test will significantly reduce test levels and raise estrogen levels. Maybe I can play it off that my naturally formed bobas (due to being a cow) might be brought on by this "higher" level of estrogen in my system. I don't really know if that would qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as their are already drugs out there like nolva that can just block the absorption of estrogen. But everything I've seen so far is medication for women so I don't know. I know that there are other real doctors on this forum and am hoping that I can score some legal test for the future. But, regardless of the outcome I know I can score some gear from outside the states. Breaking the law sure does feel good sometimes. Still losing weight; I lost 4 pounds since Fridays fiasco (being 4th of July and all). I'm doing cardio everyday except sunday and total gyming it 4 days a week. Double aerobic workouts cutting this fat off of me quickly.
    Last edited by juneto9; 07-07-2008 at 11:04 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    worry
    onething i would worry about is the lack of training for the last couple of years.
    your tendons and ligaments will not be strong enough to adjust to the heavier weight you will be pulling and pushing from aas. this will may cause an injury putting you further back.

i am not a big fan of the atkins diet. ive tried it, worked great,but put the weight back on after. im 5'7 190# now. was 240#

i would suggest a calorie deficit and eating good carbs from fruit and vegetables.

keep up with the cardio and weight training. take measurements instead of weighing yourself . give it another 6 months and go from there.

my 2 cents

Novice
    Thanx hunter... Everyone is different and what I do is Atkins and as I get closer to my goal I do eat the good carbs. If you think about it almost every diet says a similar thing. High lean protien, lots of veggies, and moderate amounts of good carbs. Low fat, low carb, and even some vegetarian diets all lean to this formula through one way shape or form. Its kinda like religion; all state the similar thing: don't mess with anyone, be good to yourself and others, believe in yourself, help out everyone you can etc... It all sounds so much better when you generalize it IMHO. About the gear though, I am going to go w/o for at least 6 months like you said hunter. I will do the cardio and weight training straight and measure myself rather than weigh myself (that just gave me more confidence). I'm just trying to be prepared cause I know that I am going to cycle in the future, but, I am a fair person and am going to give my body as much help as I can naturally before running any kind of cycle. So I guess I'm going to eat a few birth control pills at around 12:00 am tonight. I got an appointment at 2:45 PM and am not going to sleep maybe take a nap around 8 am.

Junior Bodybuilder
    re
    that is good to hear that you will to put off Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for another 6 months.
    congrats on your decision for a new life and good luck!

Novice
    Yeah I feel so much better over these last 2 months! I quit smoking (still on the patch though), go very light on the alcohol (maybe a beer or 2 a week), and taking my time. My main motivation was when I saw some pictures of us all out on the boat in April and my jaw f-ing dropped. I was never a small person, but I've seen pics of me and I was decent not ever really under 15% BF but I looked and felt good. I know that this forum will also help me out and force me to keep myself in check. Its really hard to find individuals that understand and know that you have to treat (cheating is what others call) yourself but maintain discipline. I hope to make lots of new friends here.

uniquemicals
Thread Information