Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Question Possible sides from 400mg/week test cyp,dbol kicker cycle?
    Hi,well thanks to some good advice recieved on here I have decided on my next cycle which will be:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day as kicker
    Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 400mg/week shooting once
    Nolva on hand and for pct.

I am 170 lb's at mo,late 20's,5'10".

What kinda sides could I maybe encounter from this cycle?

Thanks for reading.

Why are you doing the Test C once a week ?

Have you finished your first cycle yet and what is it?

What sides do you think you can get from this cycle?

It really wouldn't hurt you to do a bit of reading and some research yourself. Everything you need is on this site somewhere.
    Last edited by zephyrdaz; 06-18-2008 at 05:13 AM.

Novice
    Zephyrdaz,doing test cyp once a week because of dose it comes in and prefer to pin just the once a week,also reduces risk of any probs injecting doing it once pose twice...does pinning twice a week make cycle more effective then?.

Nearly finished first cycle yeah,was 6 weeks Dbol only 30mg/day,week into Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) and gains of 20 lb's seem to be staying.

Think sides could be bit of acne,possible hairloss,aggression increase and testicular shrinkage.These are all like guideline possible sides though so was looking for first hand experience from you guys?...

By the way mate,lovin that avatar,what an arse! :-)
    Last edited by eyeothetiger; 06-18-2008 at 05:42 AM. Reason: wording wrong

Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Zephyrdaz,doing test cyp once a week because of dose it comes in and prefer to pin just the once a week,also reduces risk of any probs injecting doing it once pose twice...does pinning twice a week make cycle more effective then?.

Nearly finished first cycle yeah,was 6 weeks Dbol only 30mg/day,week into Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) and gains of 20 lb's seem to be staying.

Think sides could be bit of acne,possible hairloss,aggression increase and testicular shrinkage.These are all like guideline possible sides though so was looking for first hand experience from you guys?...

By the way mate,lovin that avatar,what an arse! :-)
    Most of what you think are gains are unfortunately water, your not going to know how much youíve kept until youíve finished your post cycle therapy (pct). It helps me to up my carb intake and increase my cardio during post cycle therapy (pct), others may disagree, up to you if you want to give it a go.

Donítí go straight in to the next cycle, but take some time off for your body to recover properly and your natural test levels to get back to normal. Donít rush it.

I take it the Test C is 200mg, you'd be better splitting that and doing 200mg on a Mon for example and then 200mg on a Thur. If you donít like doing injections, then Iím afraid your out of luck if your going to continue to do this.

I donít really get many side from just Test, the main thing to worry about for you would be gyno, so just keep some Nolva on hand.

And thanks I like it too, just wish it was me in the middle.

uniquemicals
Thread Information