Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Default Ulnar Nerve Displacement Surgery--Important healing questions
    Hey everyone....so I went through with a much needed surgery for my Ulnar Nerve which has been extremely painful and has held me back in the gym for several years. I have all pictures and details on it from start to finish if anyone needs info....I was dying to find someone who had extensive details on it before I did but only found info from several sites which I had to put together mentally to make my decision to have it done.

Anyway....at this point its been appox 6 weeks since the surgery. My arm isnt yet 100% but is making good progress. I should be in the gym within the next 2 weeks, and will begin light weight training to build back my strength. My question is, you see all these pro athletes claiming they took steroids to heal an injury and hurry up the healing process. Does anyone believe this true for the procedure I had done? Basically they moved the nerve from the outside to the inside of my arm because of extreme pain caused by the bone pinching the funny bone nerve (ulnar nerve). I realize this is a nerve and not a muscle issue so am really curious if Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would or could help the healing process. Realistically it doesnt make much difference as the surgery has had me out of the gym for nearly 4 months now. I clearly need a couple months in the gym to get back into the swing of things anyway, but was just curious if anyone else has had this procedure and used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) after and if they helped the healing process or not.

HELP!!

Maybe IGF or HGH not AAS

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy987 View Post
    My question is, you see all these pro athletes claiming they took steroids to heal an injury and hurry up the healing process.
    Which one of them said that?

Steroids don't help you recover from surgery any faster.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak View Post
    Which one of them said that?

Steroids don't help you recover from surgery any faster.

You gave a great advice!!
    making auto-medaction is always a mistake.

Amateur Bodybuilder Megadeus1977's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy987 View Post
    Hey everyone....so I went through with a much needed surgery for my Ulnar Nerve which has been extremely painful and has held me back in the gym for several years. I have all pictures and details on it from start to finish if anyone needs info....I was dying to find someone who had extensive details on it before I did but only found info from several sites which I had to put together mentally to make my decision to have it done.

Anyway....at this point its been appox 6 weeks since the surgery. My arm isnt yet 100% but is making good progress. I should be in the gym within the next 2 weeks, and will begin light weight training to build back my strength. My question is, you see all these pro athletes claiming they took steroids to heal an injury and hurry up the healing process. Does anyone believe this true for the procedure I had done? Basically they moved the nerve from the outside to the inside of my arm because of extreme pain caused by the bone pinching the funny bone nerve (ulnar nerve). I realize this is a nerve and not a muscle issue so am really curious if Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would or could help the healing process. Realistically it doesnt make much difference as the surgery has had me out of the gym for nearly 4 months now. I clearly need a couple months in the gym to get back into the swing of things anyway, but was just curious if anyone else has had this procedure and used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) after and if they helped the healing process or not.

HELP!!
    no, it will not help at all. think about it. they basically cut into your elbow, grab the nerve and transpose it medially and tack it back down. That alone irritates the nerve. All of the soft tissue damage ie: incision was healed at about 14 days post-op. now you are waiting for the nerve to recover from the damage caused by your condition, and from the trauma of surgery.

Rookie
    I am thinking about getting that same surgery done. What are your thoughts? I have heard that the relief provided is instant? Am I correct in noting that you were in good shape before you had the surgery and now its been 4 months before you can return? Was it worth it? Thanks for the help!

uniquemicals
Thread Information