Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Going to cuba, can I bring my shit??
    Going to cuba in 2 weeks for the first time...started taking Var(by itself) about week n half ago to get cutt ofcourse for the beach. Working very well cause im already pritty lean, using 40mgs a day, I have a post cycle therapy (pct) ofcourse which will be hcg. Can i bring my var with me across the boarder somehow? Any idea's one?? I'm not much of a drinker so my liver should be ok (I have got it checked as well).

PS. Var 40mgs ok? Been working ok 4 me so far but my only worries is the shut down of my testies or impotence.

Thanks in advance.

Scientologist
    I dunno about taking anything across the border, aside of it being pretty illegal, but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by I_feel_nothing View Post
    but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not PCT.
    agreed.

Regarding the Oxandrolone (anavar), you will probably be fine if you put it into an aspirin bottle or whatever although....

...are you a cuban-American? Or where are you coming from?

Rookie
    I dunno about taking anything across the border, aside of it being pretty illegal, but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not PCT.
    I know its risky... but i could probably stuff in something.. i would never bring it with me on my carry on bag... my luggage ofcourse.

HCG not a pct?? I have used it all the time when i finish a test cycle. Not trying to be rude... just curious about ur comment.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak View Post
    agreed.

Regarding the Oxandrolone (anavar), you will probably be fine if you put it into an aspirin bottle or whatever although....

...are you a cuban-American? Or where are you coming from?
    Im from canada brotha

hcg not for pct?? I dont understand tho cause when i have done a cycle with winnie and test i would always use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolva and worked fine for me.

Scientologist
    you didnt mention nolva in your op.

yes, using the old school post cycle therapy (pct) method(s) you can use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in a couple high doses (from what i can recall) at the beginning of post cycle therapy (pct).

The more accepted method now is to use it in small doses throughout your cycle to keep your nuts somewhat functional.

The biggest reason being is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can be suppressive.

cuba
    i know they have strict policies for drugs in cuba. if you get caught with them you might be stuck in a cuban jail for awile. do research about how cuban prisoners live... i go to cuba all the time they take drugs serious. article :
    CRIMINAL PENALTIES: While in a foreign country, a U.S. citizen is subject to that country's laws and regulations, which sometimes differ significantly from those in the United States and may not afford the protections available to the individual under U.S. law. Penalties for breaking the law can be more severe than in the United States for similar offences. Persons violating Cuba***8217;s laws, even unknowingly, may be expelled, arrested or imprisoned. Penalties for possession, use, or trafficking in illegal drugs in Cuba are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and heavy fines. Those accused of drug-related and other crimes face long legal proceedings and delayed due process. In one recent drug arrest, two American citizens were sentenced to terms of 25 and 30 years. In another recent criminal case, the accused was detained for more than 18 months without a trial
    Last edited by swizzoled; 05-22-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Rookie
    you didnt mention nolva in your op.

yes, using the old school post cycle therapy (pct) method(s) you can use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in a couple high doses (from what i can recall) at the beginning of post cycle therapy (pct).

The more accepted method now is to use it in small doses throughout your cycle to keep your nuts somewhat functional.

The biggest reason being is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can be suppressive.
    agreed... spreading it throughout my cycle tho...i dont know thats pritty pricey. just buying real var in general is ridiculously expensive lol. Im just more interested in personal feedback about the product. Im curious if you can stay hard (down there) at 40 mgs a day, for lets say 6 weeks?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzoled View Post
    i know they have strict policies for drugs in cuba. if you get caught with them you might be stuck in a cuban jail for awile. do research about how cuban prisoners live... i go to cuba all the time they take drugs serious
    dam! fuck tho i thought it would be easy.. like I have a prescription which was used for an acne thing.. the date on it was from 2 months ago. I could probably just put my shit in that.. I dont have to use the prescription anymore so i can make a swap no?

You know what; it probably just isn't worth the risk. Chances are you'd be fine but if you got caught? You'd be fucked. And for what? A week of anavar use?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak View Post
    You know what; it probably just isn't worth the risk. Chances are you'd be fine but if you got caught? You'd be fucked. And for what? A week of anavar use?
    yea true... does money talk in cuba when you go to there pharmacies???? for example in mexico it does.

Dude, in short.. it's not worth it. I wouldn't even think about breaking the law down there... let alone bringing something questionable in through their customs. If you feel it might be wrong or possibly illegal, don't do it.. just my 0.02

I can't believe you're even considering this.

DO NOT CARRY DRUGS ACROSS BORDERS. EVER.

cuba
    cuba doesn't have anabolics in their pharmacies. it is a dictatorship so they only have what the castro brothers say....

Junior Bodybuilder
    When my friend travels, he just puts his pills in a vitamin bottle and puts it in his check in bag

Rookie
    cuba doesn't have anabolics in their pharmacies. it is a dictatorship so they only have what the castro brothers say....
    I see i was just curious...if they had any i would have definitely taken a trip to the pharmacy.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin View Post
    When my friend travels, he just puts his pills in a vitamin bottle and puts it in his check in bag
    good idea.

Rookie
    i know they have strict policies for drugs in cuba. if you get caught with them you might be stuck in a cuban jail for awile. do research about how cuban prisoners live... i go to cuba all the time they take drugs serious. article :
    CRIMINAL PENALTIES: While in a foreign country, a U.S. citizen is subject to that country's laws and regulations, which sometimes differ significantly from those in the United States and may not afford the protections available to the individual under U.S. law. Penalties for breaking the law can be more severe than in the United States for similar offences. Persons violating Cuba’s laws, even unknowingly, may be expelled, arrested or imprisoned. Penalties for possession, use, or trafficking in illegal drugs in Cuba are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and heavy fines. Those accused of drug-related and other crimes face long legal proceedings and delayed due process. In one recent drug arrest, two American citizens were sentenced to terms of 25 and 30 years. In another recent criminal case, the accused was detained for more than 18 months without a trial

wtf ??? thats serious shit.... maybe i should think twice??

Rookie
    Don't know if I'm replying too late, or if my reply will help, but I know a guy who smuggled 16 ampoules of Sustanon on an airplane from Cyprus
    to South Africa. When I asked him how, he said he got a huge cylindrical bottle of vitamin C pills (Calcivita brand) emptied part of it, put the 16 ampoules in it (so they were at the very bottom) then smothered them with a layer of big orange vitaC pills.

And he made it all the way to South Africa with no problems.

Who says muscleheads are dumb?

Customs officials are too stupid to look inside a bottle of pills. They'd never think of that! Heck, you could just carry amps straight through and tell 'em it's booze from a mini-mini-bar. Standing there big and hard with blue cables popping out of your arms won't make 'em suspicious. Everyone looks like that.

I've changed my mind. If you're even considering traveling with drugs then I say go for it. We want your genes removed from the pool.

Thread Information