Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    strength w/ least mass gains
    What will give good strength gains and little mass gain, but solid mass? I like my size and only want to gain around 10-15lbs but would like to increase the strength greatly. I'm thinking Test c or e. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by teej View Post
    What will give good strength gains and little mass gain, but solid mass? I like my size and only want to gain around 10-15lbs but would like to increase the strength greatly. I'm thinking Test c or e. Any ideas?
    Your post seems a bit contradictory. You state that you're happy with your size, yet you wish to gain another 10-15 lbs of muscle. 10-15 lbs is a substantial amount, especially if you're advanced to any degree.

Anavar, tren, and halotestin are three compounds which can increase strength without a great deal of weight gain.

However, since you wish to gain 10-15 lbs with accompanying strength increases, why not go with something like test/var or test/tren (depending on your past cycling history). Eat clean and your gains will be clean. If bloat from the test is a concern, run an AI.

masteron, is good gear for strength gains with not alot of mass

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    Your post seems a bit contradictory. You state that you're happy with your size, yet you wish to gain another 10-15 lbs of muscle. 10-15 lbs is a substantial amount, especially if you're advanced to any degree.

Anavar, tren, and halotestin are three compounds which can increase strength without a great deal of weight gain.

However, since you wish to gain 10-15 lbs with accompanying strength increases, why not go with something like test/var or test/tren (depending on your past cycling history). Eat clean and your gains will be clean. If bloat from the test is a concern, run an AI.

my bad, i mean I'm not really looking to gain a lot of mass, even in the long run. In a few years I don't plan on gaining more than 15 lbs(that may change of course). Basically this cycle I'm looking for strength more than size and what will give me this(which you gave a few suggestions ill look into further) thanks.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Trenbolone and anavar are your best choices given your goals. I always run a little test with everything.

Tren but I always use a bit of Test with it. Halo for strength and also aggression, but I think it's very toxic.
    Last edited by zephyrdaz; 05-23-2008 at 05:04 AM.

second halo. Ive run it numerous times w/little to no sides or complications. It's just not advisable to run for more then 4-6 weeks. Crazy strength gains though.

Thread Information