Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

ATD vs AIFM

Novice
    Exclamation ATD vs AIFM
    Hello guys. Serious question here. I have been doing a lot of research and found out that AIFM an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that most of you will be award of is actually a topical delivery of ATD which is also an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

I have read good reports about both products. ATD is cheaper than AIFM, so i want to know which is more effective as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). HAs anyone tried ATD AND ALSO AIFM preferbaly on different cycles to compare the results. Also scientific studies would also be nice to support your arguments. I am not which product to purchase.

YOUR HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED AND I THINK THIS IS A TOPIC WORTH TALKING ABOUT
    THANKS GUYS

I've used topical ATD and it does work. AIFM works a little bit better. My opinion is that they are basically the same except that AIFM has a couple extra ingredients that supposedly aid in transdermal delivery.

AIFM is a trusted product. You can't go wrong with anything from Anafit. They are one of the few supp companies that stand by their product results.

Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    I've used topical ATD and it does work. AIFM works a little bit better. My opinion is that they are basically the same except that AIFM has a couple extra ingredients that supposedly aid in transdermal delivery.
    I didn't see anything in 2 phase's post about topical ATD.
    were did you get that? besides the AIFM
    3,6,17-androstenetrione. {witch is not ATD.}
    I found out after the fact ,but also claims to be a powerful Aromatase inhibitor (AI), produces its own gyno On or off. im proof.
    1-4-6 androstenetrione is ATD,wikapedeia states ATD will cause Gyno.
    this is a good topic, personaly I spend far more on AI's than on gear

Quote Originally Posted by atomknight View Post
    I didn't see anything in 2 phase's post about topical ATD.
    were did you get that? besides the AIFM
    3,6,17-androstenetrione. {witch is not ATD.}
    I found out after the fact ,but also claims to be a powerful Aromatase inhibitor (AI), produces its own gyno On or off. im proof.
    1-4-6 androstenetrione is ATD,wikapedeia states ATD will cause Gyno.
    this is a good topic, personaly I spend far more on AI's than on gear
    atom, could you please clarify - I read your post but I am not clear on what exactly you meant.

Did you try aifm and did it give you gyno?
    Did you try atd, and did it give you gyno?
    Both, either?

You say you spend quite a bit on AIs, which AI's do you prefer and why? Which ones do you dislike?

Community Veteran
    Long-time Mod on Elite

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorn View Post
    atom, could you please clarify - I read your post but I am not clear on what exactly you meant.

Did you try aifm and did it give you gyno?
    Did you try atd, and did it give you gyno?
    Both, either?

You say you spend quite a bit on AIs, which AI's do you prefer and why? Which ones do you dislike?
    he was using androstenetrione (6-oxo)

oral steroidal AI's that are not methylated
    a. have poor half
    b. have poor and variable bioavailability (sometimes you might get a very significant suppressive dose and others none- this is rather disruptive to the endocrine system)

Androstenetrione in particular
    a. apparently has more than one estrogenic metabolite- this compound though synthesized long ago was never used in research- because its not a very good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (even when delivered better- ie silastic capsules (time release implants)

Community Veteran
    Long-time Mod on Elite

Quote Originally Posted by JayC View Post
    AIFM is a trusted product. You can't go wrong with anything from Anafit. They are one of the few supp companies that stand by their product results.

Thanks for that one Marco haven't had the chance to get on the board.
    the androstenetrione (6-oxo} was a disaster in my opinionn.
    haven't tried the ATD powder,, though i thought that is what i was buying at the time. hence the 6-oxo.
    The AIFM works I supose, if you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I don't know what I need ..
    and yes, anafit is a great out fit, sure took a while to get through to them.
    At 150 mgs of test E a week I"m one bloated fuck. right on my boobs.. nothing so far works for me. so my onpinon on AI's is out there, I can't weather they work or not, or if I even need them..i don't even know if its bloating,,,, so go figure
    the amorisin I like the best cuz i get nice and jacked up on it,, like it doubles the test effect.
    at the recommend dose,, a 80$ bottle of amorisin lasts about 4-6 week, thats 6 months worth of gear at my hrt dose.

uniquemicals
Thread Information