Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

IU to CC's

Rookie
    IU to CC's
    Hey guys. What is the conversion for IUs and CCs?
    I have 1/2 CC insulin needles and i want to take 2IUs.
    Help?

estray
    100iu in a cc (WRONG)
    Last edited by StoneColdNTO; 04-25-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Rookie
    So how does that work out? If I want to take 2IUs on a 1/2 CC needle......does that mean i go to the 20 mark? If i have 10IU vials...isnt that how you measure it...cuz that would be 20% of the content after adding 1CC of water.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    There is no conversion of IU to CC or ML..........It is totally dependant on how it is mixed.

i.e. You have 2 IU HGH or what ever. If you mix that with 1 ML water, you have a solution of 2 iu/ml.....If you mix that same 2 IU with 10 ML water, your solution changes to .2 iu/ml........and lastly if you mix that same 2 IU with .1 ML water, you now have a solution of 20 iu/ml
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Novice
    anyone ever mix Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with B12? I have 5000iu/ml and want to bring down the conc, or should i just go with bacteriostatic water?

estray
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    There is no conversion of IU to CC or ML..........It is totally dependant on how it is mixed.

i.e. You have 2 IU HGH or what ever. If you mix that with 1 ML water, you have a solution of 2 iu/ml.....If you mix that same 2 IU with 10 ML water, your solution changes to .2 iu/ml........and lastly if you mix that same 2 IU with .1 ML water, you now have a solution of 20 iu/ml
    Its not wrong where insulin is concerned. Thats why the pins are laid out in Units. A half CC syringe has 50 units and that equals 50iu of insulin. I just assumed the same went with HGH, but ive never used it so i guess its different. Dont they give you a set amount of water that comes with the HGH so you cant really change the concentration?
    Last edited by estray; 04-25-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Rookie
    No mine is just the power. I have to get the water myself and inject 1CC into the vial of powder.
    And i think that one full syringe of a 1/2 CC is 50 units...but i think that equals 5 ius...not 50iu. Correct?

estray
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
    No mine is just the power. I have to get the water myself and inject 1CC into the vial of powder.
    And i think that one full syringe of a 1/2 CC is 50 units...but i think that equals 5 ius...not 50iu. Correct?
    For insulin its 50iu. But like Stonecold said, it depends on how you mix it. How many IU of GH powder is in a vial? If its 10 like it think it is then you mix 1cc water and then draw up 20 units on the slin pin for 2iu.

Quote Originally Posted by estray View Post
    Its not wrong where insulin is concerned. Thats why the pins are laid out in Units. A half CC syringe has 50 units and that equals 50iu of insulin. I just assumed the same went with HGH, but ive never used it so i guess its different. Dont they give you a set amount of water that comes with the HGH so you cant really change the concentration?
    Most insulin (in the US, at least) is U-100 or 100iu per mL. But there is also, for example, U-500 insulin.

Rookie
    Estray i think you are correct. My vials are 10Ius of the powder..so i will inject 1CC of clean water in.
    Just seems like that shit is gona go fast if i do like 3IU in the am and at night. One bottle will only last me like 2 days. Is that correct?

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Estray i think you are correct. My vials are 10Ius of the powder..so i will inject 1CC of clean water in.
    Just seems like that shit is gona go fast if i do like 3IU in the am and at night. One bottle will only last me like 2 days. Is that correct?

What did you expect.......you are talking about 6 iu/day, so obviously 10 iu isn't even going to get you to 2 days, more like 3 injections.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Rookie
    haha so that is money that wil be gone quickly

estray
    haha so that is money that wil be gone quickly
    GH is expensive dood.
    Last edited by estray; 04-26-2008 at 04:03 PM.

uniquemicals
Thread Information