Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

originaly from Alabama, finally back home
    Question Mistake with Test Prop
    Hey guys/Gals,
    I've been a member here for a long time, but have taken a long break from any use because of my tours in Iraq while serving in the U.S. Marines.
    I am looking to start a cycle again after a few years, by making my own. I've noticed there is not a chem research forum here anymore so i figured this is the place to ask now.
    OK while making my cycle of test prop I desolved my pellets down but I forgot to filter out the talc and sediment b4 adding the water. (causes of being in a hurry i know) so basically i just poured the waterin it. Have anyone ever done this b4 if so how'd you get it out? Will i just have to buy some more pellets or use a crap load of what-filters which it is more cost effective to just buy more pellets if that is the case.
    I imagine the sediment is basically no harm to the body just being mostly chalk, etc... but I don't want to inject it in me. thanks in advance guys/gals

oh and if this is in the wrong forum I suppose I apologize in advance

estray
    Im not sure what youre getting at here. Are you using synovex and are having probs with the conversion? you know you have to remove the estrogen right?

Aztech
    why are you using water????

I'm useing the super saturation method to remove estrogen bye useing Methyl-alchohol to dissolve the pellets and then adding water to supersaturate and crystalize the test prop then repeat the method it is just a cheaper way 4 me to remove the estrogen.

yes useing synovex and yes i know how to remove the estrogen just when makeing the solution a super saturated one by adding the water i forgot to use a coffee filter to remove the sediment from the pellets

Rookie
    filter the solids out,and then add more heet to the solids to dissolve,refilter the solution removing the binders and gunk.then add distilled water to recrystalize.that make sense?

Scientologist
    doesn't the estrogen also crystalize at a certain point? how do you know when to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by I_feel_nothing View Post
    doesn't the estrogen also crystalize at a certain point? how do you know when to stop?

No. there is only 10mg per dose of test prop in synovex-H. It is hard to explain with a few words but basically the Methyl-Alcohol or (HEET) the brand name when combined with the 2000mg/ 2g of tst prop and distilled water causes the test prop to crysstalize becase the molocules become supersaturated and crystalize. you are supposed to repeat the process to make sure to remove all the estrogen ( there are not enough estrogen in the solution to make it saturated so it does not crystalize) this is a very inexpensive way to remove estrogen from the pellets cost you what 1 us dollar 4 the heet which will do more than 1 cycle

Quote Originally Posted by chatbear View Post
    yes useing synovex and yes i know how to remove the estrogen just when makeing the solution a super saturated one by adding the water i forgot to use a coffee filter to remove the sediment from the pellets
    yes figured this out already but thanks 4 the reply bro cheers!

Thread Information