Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Default Deca Durabolin helps back pain?
    I have severe lower back pain. I have a strong core and keep it up to help my pain, but my job entails some physical labor which can aggrevate the injury. I have a couple lower discs that have degenerated. A friend of mine whom I just met has the same problem, but his doctor prescribed him Deca Durabolin and I think also Testosterone. He takes them in smaller amounts than what one would on a cycle. I hear this is a good steroid when it comes to little side effects. He says he hasn't had back pain in a long time and this drug adds moisture to the joints from what I understand.

My questions are...

Is Deca for back pain and if so would a doctor prescribe it if I brought it to his attention.

I haven't done steroids in 13 years and I do not want hair loss or side effects, so how would deca do for me on the side effect route being on a smaller cycle long term.

If a doctor won't prescribe it, I hear you can get it online, such as overseas or underground labs, but I know little about those and I hear most are fake, so how would I go about getting the actual stuff my doctor would prescribe to me.

I'm just wanting everybody's advice since my pain sucks and I have had this pain for 9 years and taking the steroid approach would be my last avenue, but I do keep in shape and I guess Deca is meant for body pains.

All information appreciated...thanks!

Ask your Dr.

Junior Bodybuilder
    it increases synovial fluid excretion by the gland in the joint, 200-250 mg is enough for most people to feel the difference in joints, i guess it could help here as well, but the spinal column doesnt work the same as a kneee joint or an elbow

Junior Bodybuilder
    I read on another board about a guy that had the same problem. He has severe lower back pain, and he takes deca regularly with test (I believe his doctor prescribes it). I can't remember the exact dosages, but I believe he takes about 200mg weekly of deca and 250 or 300 weekly of test. He says that his point is almost completely gone when he takes the deca.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    I don't see it helping at all.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    I don't see it helping at all.
    I agree..I also suffer from lower back pain and have cycled deca a few times with no relief in the area. The only thing that tends to help me is an occasional percocet

Junior Bodybuilder Stangostrone's Avatar
    Gh

Rookie
    Default deca
    I am wondering this myself. I had 3 vertebrae fused last August. I recently started a cycle of test 250 and tren. My back has been killing me. I have some decades and was thinking about trying it. I do know before I had surgery I got a prescription for tes cip. After about a week and a half, my back pain was gone and stayed gone the entire time I was on it and I was doing a lot of strenuous workouts and activities. Then. I am thinking about switching to it again.

Rookie
    Default Back Pain
    One of the most commonly used steroids, Deca Durabolin steroids are This helps get rid of the pain associated with rigorous physical training. makes it a favorite with athletes who complain of knee, shoulder or back pain. Has anyone tried Deca for pain management for joints and back? a lot of talk about Deca-Durabolin and how it helps a LOT with joint pain.
    st. paul mn chiropractors

uniquemicals
Thread Information