Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Advice Advice Advice
    whats up guys? im a 20year old student at a military college. a buddy and I are trying to plan an all oral cycle (keeping the needles and injects around barracks would be too sketchy) and could really use some guidance on what to buy, dosage, and post cycle therapy (pct). we were thinking dbol and nolva any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by znutt87; 04-07-2008 at 10:50 PM.

Welcome
    Last edited by StoneColdNTO; 04-08-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    If bulk is what your going for, then dbol is good. However, if you do a lot of running, then dbol will definitely hurt your conditioning. What are your goals for this oral only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by lookin View Post
    If bulk is what your going for, then dbol is good. However, if you do a lot of running, then dbol will definitely hurt your conditioning. What are your goals for this oral only cycle?
    I agree. It is important to match your gear with your goals. However I dont think that dbol would hurt your conditioning as most anabolics increase your erythropoetin production thereby increasing the number of red blood cells in the body. This allows your body to carry more oxygen and would actually improve conditioning and runnning. Not to mention increased speed and strength.

At 20 years of age frankly you should not be taking any gear since it will seriously hamper your natural growth potential.......and d-bol as a 1st cycle is plain and simple stupid....just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Immu View Post
    At 20 years of age frankly you should not be taking any gear since it will seriously hamper your natural growth potential.......and d-bol as a 1st cycle is plain and simple stupid....just my opinion
    By 20 years of age your epiphyseal growth plates have already fused so gear shouldn't hamper growth. If he were 18 or younger then he would be at risk.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    By 20 years of age your epiphyseal growth plates have already fused so gear shouldn't hamper growth. If he were 18 or younger then he would be at risk.

Not true at all......lots of guys continue growing into their early 20's.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Rookie
    thanks for the feedback so far.

as far as growing, im not doing any outside of the weightroom. ive been passing as 21 (@ least according to the bouncers and doorguys working DC's bars) since my freshman year of HS and havent gotten any taller since 7th or 8th grade. and my doctor has been telling me im going to be stuck at 5'8 since as long as i can remember.

a few questions: why would dbol be a poor choice for a first cycle? and what would be a better choice?

as far as goals, summer is just arond the corner. I have my last PT test for the ARMY next week, after which im not worried about having to run anything over a few miles any time soon. even if i did, the running portion of the test is only 2 miles and ive maxed the entire thing out every time ive taken it, so i'm not too worried about it. Id just like to throw some more weight on at the start of the summer, see how i like it... then after time of and post cycle therapy (pct) maybe try a more serious cycle (including injects) for the end of summer/into next school year. I've been in the gym for over 4 years now, at 5'8 the biggest ive gotten is 185ish. right now i walk around at a pretty lean 170. I'm more than willing to put the work in in the weight room and MOS DEF willing to do the eating and sleeping.

again, anymore help you guys wanna send my way would be cool.

thanks

Novice
    Welcome bro,
    I did a d-bol only cycle when I was 20. About 2.5 weeks into it I hurt my shoulder benching and had to stop. Looking back I was young and dumb and should have waited to take AAS. I know you don't want to hear this but you should wait lift naturally pack on some more size. You mentioned that summer is right around the corner and d-bol is probably only going to bloat you out and not give you the look you want. Good luck.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I was 18 the first time I took dbol. I took it during football season and it was great (at the time anyway). When I took it again on my last cycle I couldn't stand it. I was taking about 600 mg weekly of test prop. I started with 40mg daily of dbol, but I had to quit after two weeks because I got the worst fucking shin and calf pumps ever in my life whenever I did any type of sprints/footwork...I started a thread on this about 2 months ago, and several other people get the same side effects. This is why I'm telling you that it can kill your cardio. After I dropped the dbol, my shins still hurt, but it was bearable. The only steroid that I have researched and seen in discussions that can help improve your cardio is equipoise (which is why I'm incorporating it into my next cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by Immu View Post

I totally agree!! An oral only cycle is STUPID! You need to run Test with the D-Bol. Youre going to gain all kinds of water weight and lose everything as soon as you discontinue the use. At 20 years old you need to do some more research and get your diet in check if you want to grow!

Thread Information