Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

and so it begins: pre cycle checklist
    alright team, im about to pop my cherry. im planning on doing my first injection tonight. my cycle will be:

Testosterone Enanthate for 10-12 weeks (will decide final duration towards end of cycle).
    will be shooting 175mg every 3 days.
    PCT will start 2 weeks after last injection, planning on doing a Clomid/Nolva post cycle therapy (pct).

my supply checklist:

2x 10ml Test E 350 (immunolabs)
    35x Tube and Pin, 3cc 23g 1.5inch
    25x pin only, 22g x 1.5 (plan to use these to pull from vial)
    200x alchohol prep pad

and for PCT

1 bottle liquid Clomid
    1 bottle liquid Nolva

i am planning on getting some arimidex in a week or less, and maybe some more nolva while im at it.
    im not sure how important having arimidex will be for me, but as far as my knowledge goes it will be useful for if i feel anything in my nipples while on cycle (although im wondering, is nolva just as good for this?) and also for reducing bloat if i experience that.
    i have heard great things about proviron, and i would get some of that if i knew where. so right now that is out.

my stats are 6'1, 30 yrs old, 220 pounds, been lifting seriously for 10 yrs. 60+ pounds gained naturally from where i started.

so my question bro's, am i missing anything?

sounds like you are ready to do work...

Wait I think you missed something...

Novice
    HCG maybe? it is what most people on this board reccomend and what seems to be the hardest to find

snowball
    dump the liquid nov and clo, its way to week and taste nasty pills are more efficient

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by snowball View Post
    dump the liquid nov and clo, its way to week and taste nasty pills are more efficient

No offense.....but that's just an ignorant statement. Nolva/Clomid in liquid form is no different than in pill form, providing of course that they are dosed correctly, it's all made from the same base chemicals.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by snowball View Post
    i dont mind the taste...

but..

u could also buy them empty caps and fill them up wit the liquid if u truly hated the taste.. to me this is a waste of time and effort ..

u would have to do one cap at a time tho since the liquid would make them dissolve.

i have pill form for my cycle that is coming up.. should i take them on an empty stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    No offense.....but that's just an ignorant statement. Nolva/Clomid in liquid form is no different than in pill form, providing of course that they are dosed correctly, it's all made from the same base chemicals.
    wow.. 18K+ posts.... jesus

and ur post is correct.. obviously

Thanks for the replys everyone .. on the HCG issue, at the moment I dont have a place to get any, and ive heard it can be a bit pricey. otherwise I would have that too. i think people used to get along without it just fine, i hope i will be able to as well.

i have plenty of experience with liquid tamoxifen citrate from a couple previous PH cycles, yes it tastes absolutely horrible if you just squirt it into your mouth. my solution (after doing that 1 time lol) is to put it in a shot of OJ, down it, then chase it with more OJ. no problem there. i have never taken clomid.
    didnt get to pin last night, i plan on doing it in a few hours when i am off work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevrolet View Post
    Thanks for the replys everyone .. on the HCG issue, at the moment I dont have a place to get any, and ive heard it can be a bit pricey. otherwise I would have that too. i think people used to get along without it just fine, i hope i will be able to as well.

i have plenty of experience with liquid tamoxifen citrate from a couple previous PH cycles, yes it tastes absolutely horrible if you just squirt it into your mouth. my solution (after doing that 1 time lol) is to put it in a shot of OJ, down it, then chase it with more OJ. no problem there. i have never taken clomid.
    didnt get to pin last night, i plan on doing it in a few hours when i am off work.
    i get my hcg cheap.. i dont see it being expensive...

even if so.. its a small price to pay to keep ur body in check

i will indeed use the hcg if i come across any, but at the moment im out of luck.

did my first shot tonight, .5cc, 175mg into right glute. it is just now starting to ache a little, about 8 hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevrolet View Post
    i will indeed use the hcg if i come across any, but at the moment im out of luck.
    be aware of anyone that approaches you for that. check your current source.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    You really don't need proviron. Its way overrated. Your libido is going to be huge, you won't need a further boost to it and that is all proviron would do.

I wouldn't sweat the HCG much, it would be nice but not an absolute necessity.

Sauce Monster
    i think youd be better safe than sorry with regards to the hcg

Thread Information