Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    T3 and Clen Dose Timing?
    I'm taking 100mcg T3 and 100mcg clen (off and on every other 2 weeks). I've been taking both in the morning when I wake up at 7AM. I'm pretty inactive until about 5PM when I do a daily weight lift plus an hour of cardio.

It seems like the affects wear off by 5PM.

Should this stuff be split up or taken at a different time of the day for optimum results? Or should I increase the dosage?

you can split the t3 between am and pm. no reason to split the clen other than to limit sides due to the long half life.

Quote Originally Posted by JizzleBerries
    I'm taking 100mcg T3 and 100mcg clen (off and on every other 2 weeks). I've been taking both in the morning when I wake up at 7AM. I'm pretty inactive until about 5PM when I do a daily weight lift plus an hour of cardio.

It seems like the affects wear off by 5PM.

Should this stuff be split up or taken at a different time of the day for optimum results? Or should I increase the dosage?
    I took clen twice a day. I divided the dosage in half. I never took it late evening though for fear of not being able to sleep. I'd take it early morning then late afternoon. If any vets know anything better let me know.

T3 spread out through the day is normal protocol.

mPUA "el diablo" brooklynheight's Avatar
    I'll steal your girl from under your armpit
    I have a friend with a thyroid issue..and he was directed to take t3 in the a.m on an empty stomach

Junior Bodybuilder Stangostrone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    I have a friend with a thyroid issue..and he was directed to take t3 in the a.m on an empty stomach
    Yes t3 should be takeing on an empty stomach, 2h after food 1h before eateing again, 100mcg is pleanty are you ramping up and down the dose?

Novice
    Nope, just went in straight to 100mcg. Read the sticky that ramping down is unnecessary.

I would ramp up and down reguardless better safe then sory.

Quote Originally Posted by Stangostrone
    Yes t3 should be takeing on an empty stomach, 2h after food 1h before eateing again, 100mcg is pleanty are you ramping up and down the dose?
    Glad you posted this. I'm starting T3 soon and didn't know about taking it on empty stomach.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangostrone
    I would ramp up and down reguardless better safe then sory.
    Bullshit. Read the sticky.

Once you have determined what dose you can tolerate, it is no more "safe" to ramp up than not to. The only "sorry" that is even in play is "I'm sorry I wasted valuable cycle time ramping up my T3 to an effective dose. And why waste more time ramping down. What a waste!"

To answer the question, T3's half life is such that 2 doses per day makes sense, although it is true that it is best absorbed on an empty stomach.

Clenbuterol does have a long half life. However, like a lot of people, I have noticed in my own experience that I have much less trouble sleeping if I take it all in the am. Conversely, if I don't have a sleeping issue and I want more energy for my workout at 5 PM, it makes sense that it might be worth a try splitting the dose.

Novice
    At what amount does T3 become unsafe? 100mg a day feels a bit week to me. Although I do notice a slight temperature increase, I feel like I can handle more.

Quote Originally Posted by JizzleBerries
    At what amount does T3 become unsafe? 100mg a day feels a bit week to me. Although I do notice a slight temperature increase, I feel like I can handle more.
    you mean 100 mcg! t3 comes in micrograms not milligrams. Someone with more t3 exp than i can tell you the unsafe dose. IMO 100mcg is fine but i'm only in my first week and dont plan on going overr 100mcg.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    I don't know offhand at what dose it would become "unsafe". I've heard of people running 250 mcg. per day and being ok. However, I think it would be counterproductive even if it wasn't unpleasant. I don't use more than 100 mcg., but if you feel that much is weak, you could try maybe 150 mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevdog
    I don't know offhand at what dose it would become "unsafe". I've heard of people running 250 mcg. per day and being ok. However, I think it would be counterproductive even if it wasn't unpleasant. I don't use more than 100 mcg., but if you feel that much is weak, you could try maybe 150 mcg.
    That's too crazy for me. I'll stick to 75-100 mcg

Quote Originally Posted by Trevdog View Post
    Bullshit. Read the sticky.

Once you have determined what dose you can tolerate, it is no more "safe" to ramp up than not to. The only "sorry" that is even in play is "I'm sorry I wasted valuable cycle time ramping up my T3 to an effective dose. And why waste more time ramping down. What a waste!"

To answer the question, T3's half life is such that 2 doses per day makes sense, although it is true that it is best absorbed on an empty stomach.

Clenbuterol does have a long half life. However, like a lot of people, I have noticed in my own experience that I have much less trouble sleeping if I take it all in the am. Conversely, if I don't have a sleeping issue and I want more energy for my workout at 5 PM, it makes sense that it might be worth a try splitting the dose.
    I have read the sticky and will still choose to ramp up and down the dose....Its the same as jumping on to 100mg d-bol on the first day, maby you can fine but i choose to ramp up my dose untill i reach 100mg.

Quote Originally Posted by JizzleBerries View Post
    Try takeing it on the empty stomach before increesing past 100mcg it should be more effective.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangostrone View Post
    I have read the sticky and will still choose to ramp up and down the dose....Its the same as jumping on to 100mg d-bol on the first day, maby you can fine but i choose to ramp up my dose untill i reach 100mg.

Its a free country bro. I just don't like to see posts advising people to do something that limits their progress when there is no rational basis for it.

Rookie
    Which "sticky" post (ramping up dosage or not)?
    You were discussing whether or not to "ramp up" T3 and referring to the "sticky" post: what's the exact name of that sticky post? I'm trying to find it, thanks!!

Novice
    A
    Last edited by onotadaki; 07-19-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Novice
    A
    Last edited by onotadaki; 07-19-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Rookie
    Timing?
    Thanks "onotadaki" - this makes sense to me: I know I can tolerate 100 mcg per day after my first cycle, so how should I take it: 2 weeks on/2 weeks off?

thanks

Rookie
    Exclamation Help?
    I have super clen, and t3. I am also on 40mg of anavar..

I am not sure how I should cycle the clen and t3. I Have taken clen before, but not the t3.

I am 124lbs, very tone. Im just using it to get cut. I want my abs and my muscles to look alot more lean. Plus I do Muay Thai, so I feel like it gives me an advantage.

Please let me know what you would suggest :-)

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    Hi buffBarbie, welcome to the board. Feel free to make your own thread with your stats, diet and goals and we will be happy to help you!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbarbie View Post
    I have super clen, and t3. I am also on 40mg of anavar..

I am not sure how I should cycle the clen and t3. I Have taken clen before, but not the t3.

I am 124lbs, very tone. Im just using it to get cut. I want my abs and my muscles to look alot more lean. Plus I do Muay Thai, so I feel like it gives me an advantage.

Please let me know what you would suggest :-)
    What's super clen?

Amateur Bodybuilder bigpapabuff's Avatar
    same question super clen? Is that an over the counter clen, get the real clen from ruiproducts, they are the board sponsor.

Rookie
    Lightbulb T-3 always start low
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzleBerries View Post
    Nope, just went in straight to 100mcg. Read the sticky that ramping down is unnecessary.
    That was not a good idea Bro. In your case, nothing happened, but some people are way more sensitive to T-3 effects. So for all other first times,
    PLEASE start with one pill and work your way up a pill
    every three days.
    Wow, you mus have lost some pounds? How long you stay on?

Boston Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information