Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Cytomel T3

Junior Bodybuilder workoutfreak078's Avatar
    Cytomel T3
    I have been researching Cytomel T3 for months now. I have seen numerous ways to take it, so I have decided to make a post about it. I would like to know the best, and proper way to take Cytomel T3 to maximize fat loss. I am 6'1, and 240 lbs. I am looking to shed a lot of fat.

I am currently taking 550mg of Sustonan 250 a week, as well as 750mg of Equipoise.

I plan on taking Cytomel T3 for 4 weeks. The cycle I am most familiar with is:

25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

What I want to know is, should I taper down slower since this would be my first time taking Cytomel T3, or just stick with this?

Also, how should I eat when I am on Cytomel T3? Should I just stick with my current diet, which is eating about 1,500 calories a day? August 28th, I weighted 310lbs. Now I weigh 240lbs, so I have lost 70lbs. I do strength training and cardio 5 times a week.

So, in a nutshell, my main questions really are:

Since this is my first time taking Cytomel T3, should I taper down slower, or cycle differently? If so, how should I cycle it?

Should I eat a certain way when on this stuff?

And also, should I do as much cardio as I'm doing now? I know I am going to sweat a lot on this stuff, and feel very warm, so is it safe to run 4 miles on the elliptical going 85 RPMs for 30 minutes a day? Or should I slow down with the cardio?

Thanks for any help.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    I don't have the time to go into tremendous detail about whys but...You don't need to taper T3 at all, up or down. In my opinion, you're just making the drug less effecient whenever you aren't on the highest dose you plan to take.

The only reason to consider tapering up is to get a feel for how T3 affects you before you basically jump in. I would suggest you start at 50 mcg. and over the course of no more than a week, taper up to 100. There is no good reason to taper down. I'm sure people will give you reasons, but again, there is no GOOD reason.

I see no reason not to continue doing the cardio you have been doing.

1500 calories seems very low for you to get enough energy to exercise and live. Especially when you will be upping your metabolism with T3. I would bump that up a little. Also, keep in mind that you need to keep your muscles fed with amino acids, otherwise T3 could have a very catabolic effect on your muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078
    I have been researching Cytomel T3 for months now. I have seen numerous ways to take it, so I have decided to make a post about it. I would like to know the best, and proper way to take Cytomel T3 to maximize fat loss. I am 6'1, and 240 lbs. I am looking to shed a lot of fat.

I am currently taking 550mg of Sustonan 250 a week, as well as 750mg of Equipoise.

I plan on taking Cytomel T3 for 4 weeks. The cycle I am most familiar with is:

25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

What I want to know is, should I taper down slower since this would be my first time taking Cytomel T3, or just stick with this?

Also, how should I eat when I am on Cytomel T3? Should I just stick with my current diet, which is eating about 1,500 calories a day? August 28th, I weighted 310lbs. Now I weigh 240lbs, so I have lost 70lbs. I do strength training and cardio 5 times a week.

So, in a nutshell, my main questions really are:

Since this is my first time taking Cytomel T3, should I taper down slower, or cycle differently? If so, how should I cycle it?

Should I eat a certain way when on this stuff?

And also, should I do as much cardio as I'm doing now? I know I am going to sweat a lot on this stuff, and feel very warm, so is it safe to run 4 miles on the elliptical going 85 RPMs for 30 minutes a day? Or should I slow down with the cardio?

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Trevdog; 03-03-2008 at 11:51 PM.

ditto ditto ditto ditto...read the sticky on t3 as well...good info.

My only other thoughts, along with Trevdogs, is that 1500 cals/day is EXTREMELY low for someone your size...or commonly for somebody smaller than yourself as well. I would def re-evaluate that cosidering the amount of cardio/and ********* boost you will be getting from the t3. Just my opinion...

TL

Junior Bodybuilder simplygifted's Avatar
    2200 sounds good while on t3 with 5 days of cardio. the fat qwill just melt off

Junior Bodybuilder workoutfreak078's Avatar
    Thanks for the help guys. But 2200 calories? That's gonna be hard adjusting to mentally, but I think I can do it.

uniquemicals
Thread Information