Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Any Steroids pass urine tests & blood test??
    I was wondering if there are any steroids, cutting or gaining, that don't show up on a urine test? Not exactly sure what kind of urine test it is, I've had to piss in two diff kinds of cups before at work, but every other time it was just one cup. Then every year I have a blood test for work. The last thing I want to do is show up bad on any of these test and risk my job. So I have figured that all steroids will show up on one of these tests so I have always just stuck with the weak GNC stuff.

capospo
    Generally speaking, employers aren't looking for steroids in your urine. They are looking for drugs. I would say you probably don't have to worry about it but I don't know your profession. For example, if you are a professional bodybuilder, they are probably testing for it. Otherwise, I'd say you are probably safe from an employer looking for that stuff.

i just passed a 10 panel drug screen at the end of january......it's too pricey for them to check for roids, so they stick with street/ script drugs.

Amateur Bodybuilder 02gixxersix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capospo
    Generally speaking, employers aren't looking for steroids in your urine. They are looking for drugs. I would say you probably don't have to worry about it but I don't know your profession. For example, if you are a professional bodybuilder, they are probably testing for it. Otherwise, I'd say you are probably safe from an employer looking for that stuff.
    Yeah I don't think they are testing pro BBs. And you're more than likely fine. There's really no reason for them to test you.

Rookie
    I hate to ask a question on top of his Brother's question, what kind of professions test for steroids? to be honest im in one of those professions to worry about like law enforcement.

Novice
    Novice, check your sog's or sop's (standard operating guidelines, protocols), it will tell you exactly what they test for. Usually it's opioids, marijuana, cocaine, lsd, and speed (amphetamines).

if i was in law enforcement i would want my fellow officers to be all juiced up. not like these little bitches that get pushed around by some crack head.

Rookie
    man josh the majority of officers i work with are fat asses. the sheriffs department is fat but they are feared and respected. my city department is laughed at and considered pencil pushers....

coolermaster1218
    I have a ???
    All he asked is if there were any Anabolics that do not show on a urine drug test. I would like to know myself.
    it sounds to me we all know about the 5,10,12 panel piss test but that was not what he asked...
    Last edited by coolermaster1218; 04-16-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: BUMP IMPORTANT INFO TO KNOW

coolermaster1218
    LE and Juice
    [
    Last edited by coolermaster1218; 04-14-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Rookie
    I would look into test Propionate your blood levels go back to normal after a few days.But if your spot checked you maybe in trouble.Back when prohormones were legal you could argue it was the prohormones giving a false positive.

Maybe research HGH or HCG

Thread Information