Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    antidepressants and steroids
    my doctor put me on efeexor for depression will htis have any effect with steroid use

„„„„PHARMACOLOGIST„„„„ jpflex66's Avatar
    no not at all.....your only problem is the meds type side effect. Lexapro is a lot better from what I know about. The meds will help with anxiety problems on gear which is good

Junior Bodybuilder
    If anyone has experience with wellbutrin when comming off cycle i would like to know how that was.

Quote Originally Posted by titus1977
    my doctor put me on efeexor for depression will htis have any effect with steroid use

This is a pretty strong anti-depressant my friend...I had a bro who's eyes would dialate from effexor.....I used to take paxil and zoloft I found them to be more comfortable.. Luckily I ahev been off those types of meds for a long time......Good luck with that...Doesnt seem like it would effect it at all though?????

Also I read a study once that supported the idea that most depression and anxiety that occurs in our fast paced society is a direct result of diest and the hormones we eat in our foods....this in turn causes premture hormonal imbalances that cause depression and anxiety.....I wouldnt take this information to seriously though as I am not a doctor by any means.....But getting on some gear might make you feel better overall, I know it makes me feel great...

I live in Cali now and organic meats and veggies is all I eat, I feel a difference no doubt about it.....Some areas of the country dont have this luxury though as it can become very expensive....

Anyways good luck brother

I was using Lexapro for about two months, and it made my anxiety MUCH worse! Anyone else ever have that problem with Lexapro?

I was actually on wellbutrin while I was on cycle. But when I went into post cycle therapy (pct) I noticed that the wellbutrin made me feel like a zombie. So I actually stopped taking it during post cycle therapy (pct) and found that I felt much better.

If you are considering using this during post cycle therapy (pct) to elevate your mood, I wouldn't reccommend. Focus on eating enough food and getting your test levels back to normal.

Novice
    DO NOT TAKE THAT SHIT! It is the hardest one to come off. It will hurt more than help/ If you want to use an anit-D pick another one!!!

Well don't get on xanax because I can tell you for a fact that I can't go without it. I have to have it for anxiety, and I take a mild dose of .5mg/ED, but I am still addicted to it.

That goes the same with any type of antidepressant. You must taper off the dosage or you'll go insane.

I had to do that with Lexapro & Paxil back in the day.

I just can't seem to kick the xanax. I'm scared of being without it, and that's for sure an addiction. Yippy.

the one and only BEACH
    i was on effxor. it made me borderline suicidal. i was a complete basket case. far worse off than the reason they put me on it. i switched to lexapro. it was amazing. but...i was totally emotionless. but i was never down or over sttrickend with anxiety. i could have seriously watched the person next to me get shot point blank in the head and not flinched. the real down side....could not finish the deed. i could screw for 10 hours if my cardio condition allowed it lol.

If you absolutely need to be medicated for depression issues maybe cycling isn't the best idea right now.

Thread Information