Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    DRUG TESTING & HOW TO BEAT THEM
    After posting about this, I would like to give a little insight on drug testing. If you need info on how to beat them you will have to PM me for the info.

I will make this as simple as possible. I'm doing this from memory so bear with me.
    Current drug testing for steroids is used by a procedure known as GCMS. Gas Chromatography Mass Spectometry. Simply put, this procedure detects steroid metabolits in urine. This is the helix structures you see when looking at the makeup of a particular drug. When you are drug tested, steroids tend to linger in the fatty cells of the tissue. Yes, this means the more body fat content you have, the longer a steroid can be detected in you. Clearence times can vary, but for the moast part oil based steroids remain in the system longer than water based steroids. Orals vary by half life.
    Testosterone is different. Thes testing for testosterone is done by a hormone in the testicals known as epitestosterone which mirros the image of testosterone. This is how they get 1:1, 3:1, 5:1, 6:1. The first number is representing testosterone and the second is representing epitestosterone. Obviously the more testosterone in your system, the higher the first number. The drug testing peek for testosterone is 6X the normal levels. So yes, they allow you to have a 6:1 ratio and still be considered natural. This does not change for woman either, so if you ask me a woman who had a 6:1 ratio could not possibly be a natural athlete, but that is not proven and is only my opinion. At the moment they are not able to test for HGH or anything in those catagories, but recently there has been a new peptide developed known as GHRP-2 which is going to replace growth-hormone therapy in the near future. It works better, and stays in the system long enough to be detected. I'm actually using it now. The owner of stenlabs got it for me. Let you know how it works in a future post. Just started it.
    Anyway, that is the ins and outs in laymens terms for how they will drug test. Are there ways to beat them? Yes, I have never been popped yet, and there is chemical that can be bought to throw off tests. It is not for gout either. Probenecid is no more a masking agent becasue they test for that too. PM me if anyone needs help. Hopefully this will at least give some good knowledge to those who want to understand a little about how the sport organiztions drug test.
    BUSH, McCaine, and other politician out there that thinks it was ok to waste our tax money on this you did ,he did, she said, bull shit. They talk like the jealous rich kids in high school. Whooops, forgot that the only way you can be in politics these day are if you are rich. They are spolied, rich, children up there... this baseball, steroid bull shit prooves it. I say again as I have so many times before "What does sports have to do with politics."

Junior Bodybuilder
    -now after re-reading this post, you can see that I cannot spell worth a shit. Sorry guys. -and I still cannot spell. :I quote myself-:"the only way you can be in politics these days are if you are rich." "is if you are rich." is what I ment. Still learning to speak English too. Guess thats what the edit buttons for, but it takes me too long.....

Rookie
    would like some info from you can you pm me a email address to talk about this subject?
    i just joined and it wont let me PM yet

Amateur Bodybuilder
    They can test for growth. Synthetic GH differs from endogenous growth in its structure. Some organizations (like the NFL, for now) simply choose not to, but that pends on the player's agreement too.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    this thread is 5 years old!!! and this guy is full of it

the tests for males and females is different, they CAN test for GH, and tests are done by both urine and blood analysis

Thread Information