Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    HGH Norditropin cartridge usage??
    i have norditropin HGH and was wondering how the dosage works because i see that people are using IU measurements and the preloaded pens come in 15ml pens with 15mg per ml. i was wondering the correct or good doses for someone 210 pounds?

PARKER27
    3mgs = 1 iu.

As far as what dose you're suppose to take, this is something that you should definitely know. If you don't I can help you out but please answer a few questions so I can make the proper recommendation.

- How old are you?

- What are the main benefits you're looking for?

- How long have you been using Anabolic steroids?

Rookie
    in 23, and i was planing to use this with conjunction of anabolic, as a good lean mass gainer. i been using anabolics since i was 19. i can across these pens for a steal so i wanted to try it. i read the instruction that came with the prescription boxes and it gives dosages for uses but i think thats to treat HGH deficiency syndroms.i would like to use it to as mass gainer so can you please help me!!

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by PARKER27
    3mgs = 1 iu.

Hold on a second here !!!

You got that backwards bro. 3 iu ~= 1 mg
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Rookie
    can someone please help me on a correct dosage?

PARKER27
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO

Good eye! How in the world could i get that backwards.

Pro Bodybuilder
    So 2.7 ius is 1mg??

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by yle00984 View Post
    i have norditropin HGH and was wondering how the dosage works because i see that people are using IU measurements and the preloaded pens come in 15ml pens with 15mg per ml. i was wondering the correct or good doses for someone 210 pounds?
    Norditropin SimpleXx Cartridge.

1.5ml = 15mg = 45iu
    Attached Images Attached Images

BigDawg
    the ones Ive had are 30iu each cart

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post

Hi,

Sorry If am repeating a question that has previously been answered but I got a little confused and would like to be sure. I am 29 and weigh 90 kg, I have taken suss, deca and some small steroids in the past and now want to try to get lean and ripped so thought I'd give GH a. Blast.. I bought norditropin simplex Xx 15mg/1.5 mg the color is green. Can u advise 2 things for me please as I am hearing different things from everyone..

I want to keep it very simple so I can understand so please excuse me. I have u-100 insulin 1ml barrels.

Can u tell me when on the barrel I should be filling the GH to ? They go up in 10, 20, 30 etc.. Till 100

I'm getting confused and need to simply know what line to draw the gh to? I know it's before 10 but how much exactly per day??

Also what is the best time of the day to take it? Some say morning and some say night...?

Your feedback is much appreciated and apologises again for sounded amateur..

Thks in advance.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nousername1- View Post
    Hi,

Sorry If am repeating a question that has previously been answered but I got a little confused and would like to be sure. I am 29 and weigh 90 kg, I have taken suss, deca and some small steroids in the past and now want to try to get lean and ripped so thought I'd give GH a. Blast.. I bought norditropin simplex Xx 15mg/1.5 mg the color is green. Can u advise 2 things for me please as I am hearing different things from everyone..

I want to keep it very simple so I can understand so please excuse me. I have u-100 insulin 1ml barrels.

Can u tell me when on the barrel I should be filling the GH to ? They go up in 10, 20, 30 etc.. Till 100

I'm getting confused and need to simply know what line to draw the gh to? I know it's before 10 but how much exactly per day??

Also what is the best time of the day to take it? Some say morning and some say night...?

Your feedback is much appreciated and apologises again for sounded amateur..

Thks in advance.
    Hi,

100 on a insulin needle = 1ml

1ml of reconstituted hgh = 3 I.U's

1ml(liquid) = 1mg(solid) = 3 I.U

Now, lets say you take 30 on a insulin needle, that means you have taken .3ml or 1 I.U...,

Also the best way to take HGH is first thing in the morning and last thing at night on an empty stomach, and don't be pinning in the stomach, shoulders are better at absorbing HGH.
    Last edited by Globalantiagingsystems; 08-20-2010 at 07:59 AM.

Rookie
    From what I am reading, for solid results with lean muscle and fat loss people are doin between5-8 IUs of hgh a day. My Dr. prescribed me the Norditropin FlexPro pen and it's only 5mg. They have me on a daily dose of .15mg. If the conversion is 1mg=3iu's then am I remotely taking an affective dose? Seems like I am spreading over 40 days what people are doing in under 5 days!!?? I'm 29, 6ft and roughly 200 lbs. I want to get back to 180 with extremely lean dense muscle and ideally the lowest bodyfat percentage I can achieve! Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Live529 View Post
    From what I am reading, for solid results with lean muscle and fat loss people are doin between5-8 IUs of hgh a day. My Dr. prescribed me the Norditropin FlexPro pen and it's only 5mg. They have me on a daily dose of .15mg. If the conversion is 1mg=3iu's then am I remotely taking an affective dose? Seems like I am spreading over 40 days what people are doing in under 5 days!!?? I'm 29, 6ft and roughly 200 lbs. I want to get back to 180 with extremely lean dense muscle and ideally the lowest bodyfat percentage I can achieve! Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    This is a better way to go about finding the dosage that will achieve your goals in relation to adding LBM.

Go get your IGF-1 levels checked. If you test out above normal and into the high ranges I would say it is safe to say that you are in the zone where new muscle cells are being created. Also you can show your doctor these results if they come back low and ask for a higher dosage.

Normal high - High but lower end of high is where I like to be.

uniquemicals
Thread Information