Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Test Prop question
    How often do you inject with prop? every other day? and how much at a time? If I were to take it, Im really new to cycles so I wouldnt know how much to take per injection etc. any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

EDIT: Im not sure if Test Prop and Test E run the same, but someone told me to take Test E 500 mg a week, would it be the same for prop and just divide up the MG with how many shots I have that week and plan ahead?
    Last edited by pbmark; 12-05-2007 at 10:47 AM.

estray
    Test prop has more testosterone per milligram than enanthate cause of the lighter ester weight. Roughly speaking, 450mg of prop is equivalent to 500mg of enan. Prop should be injected every other day also. For a first cycle, 125mg of prop every other day would be more than sufficient for 6-8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by estray
    Test prop has more testosterone per milligram than enanthate cause of the lighter ester weight. Roughly speaking, 450mg of prop is equivalent to 500mg of enan. Prop should be injected every other day also. For a first cycle, 125mg of prop every other day would be more than sufficient for 6-8 weeks.
    Thanks Estray, appreciate it bro

per mg your going to spend more on Prop than on Enan... it depends on how much your willing to spend and how much you wanna pin yourself...

ex... I am going to be running both Prop and Enan, the Prop 100 is running me the same as Enan 250 price wise

but I agree with everything else Estray said

Rookie
    i am taking test prop right now, and i inject every other day. its a short acting steriod, so i guess u can do it every three days but i recramend every other day!!

Yeah every other day 125mg I think is what Im looking at

Junior Bodybuilder
    do more research bro....

Thread Information