Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Can I Put Ice On Injection Site To Stop Swelling?
    hi guys i wanted to know if i can put ice on the injection site straight after ive done my injection to minimise the swelling as i experience swelling most times.can i do this or is it not good to put ice onto it becasue it will restrict the blood flow and perhaps maybe the rate at which the steroids get absorbed into it.help would be much appreciated .thanks

Thoms
    Put it there before the injection. It will also numb the skin, making the injection more painless. If you're shooting say test enan with a release of a few weeks, 10 min of coldness is pretty irrelevant regarding absorption.

Novice
    im using propioante which has a much faster absorbtion rate

Thoms
    The 10 min will still be irrelevant. If you think it is, do your injections 10 min earlier, but that's just silly. Keep in mind to 1) use ice 2) disinfect the site with alcohol and 3) do the injection, ice holds plenty of bacteria.

not going to make a difference as far as absorbtion, worth a try. but personally I wont use gear that hurts, usually a sign of low quality
    needsize@*****************

My trainer

Quote Originally Posted by needsize
    not going to make a difference as far as absorbtion, worth a try. but personally I wont use gear that hurts, usually a sign of low quality
    Not really, could also be high dosed gear like 400mg/ml of test E, or could be Bold Prop, or high dose Test Prop.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Not really, could also be high dosed gear like 400mg/ml of test E, or could be Bold Prop, or high dose Test Prop.
    true, but in most cases that doesnt seem to the whats happening, seems like a lot of guys are buying gear that just hurts, and it seems to me there are just too many choices out there to go that route
    needsize@*****************

My trainer

uniquemicals
Thread Information