Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Default Hard To Cut After A Bulking Cycle?
    After any bulking cycle, do you find it hard to cut?

After my cycle I'm going to look to cut as much water weight and BF as possible and was wondering if this is any more difficult than it is normally?

ps - nothing but diet/cardio/otc fat burners will be used for this cycle - no gear

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme57
    After any bulking cycle, do you find it hard to cut?

After my cycle I'm going to look to cut as much water weight and BF as possible and was wondering if this is any more difficult than it is normally?

ps - nothing but diet/cardio/otc fat burners will be used for this cycle - no gear
    It's a bad idea IMO. Post-cycle you want to keep calories/protein up. Trying to cut (restrict calories) while all those synthetics are leaving your system spells disaster. I'd take equal time off, then come back with a cutting cycle. You'll be much happier with your results.

Community Veteran
    Owner of SuperiorMuscle.com
    Estrogen control is the key after a cycle you estrogen levels will be pretty high. I would recommend a low dose Arimidex EOD.

Sauce Monster
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    It's a bad idea IMO. Post-cycle you want to keep calories/protein up. Trying to cut (restrict calories) while all those synthetics are leaving your system spells disaster. I'd take equal time off, then come back with a cutting cycle. You'll be much happier with your results.
    i couldnt agree more

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe

My apologies ... I should have been more specific. I'm talking after a ~6 months of recover (trying to keep the most gains possible) and THEN beginning a cutting cycle (w/no gear). Oh yeah def not immediately after. That's like taking a bath in cortisol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme57
    My apologies ... I should have been more specific. I'm talking after a ~6 months of recover (trying to keep the most gains possible) and THEN beginning a cutting cycle (w/no gear). Oh yeah def not immediately after. That's like taking a bath in cortisol.
    Oh okay.

Are you finished with anabolics? Are you going all natural?

Olympian Bodybuilder
    It is actually easier to cut. Each extra pound of muscle burns about 30-50 calories per day at rest. So...if you gain 10 lbs. bulking, that's another 300-500 calories per day that you can consume - it is easier to create the caloric deficit that you need to cut.

uniquemicals
Thread Information