Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Best cycle for a MMA fighter?
    I do mixed martial arts fighting ( ufc style) and I'm trying to figure out the best cycle to help with strength and especially endurance if possible. I have used gear moderatly the last few years to help gain some size since I am naturally very lean and a hardgainer. I am 5'6 .. 155 lbs. Fighting is the most physically demanding sport I have ever done and I find myself running out of energy fast! I don't have to worry about drug testing so luckily that's not a problem. I just need help finding a stack that will help me gain size while increasing my endurance and energy levels. I know this is asking alot but from what I have read so far, you guys know your shit! I would appreciate any help I can get.

Kyle

Glutamine and creatine are good choices when indurance and energy are needed.

im not sure about the limit of your weight class, but anavar is a good choice for strength gains and lean looks with moderate side effects and mass gains.

what fighting style are you more rounded in btw ?

Rookie
    thanks for the help. I am not worried about gainning weight since there are so many different weight classes. I train mostly muay thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Let's talk about weight classes first.
    I train and fight. I started this at 240, but dropped to 214 to fight in kick boxing matches. Now I see that my height is such a problem that I would be better suited trying to make 189/185. Don't try and add so much weight that you end up in an unnatural weight class for you. Don't get too carried away with packing on weight and actually make things tougher on you.

If you fight at 155, then walking around at 165-170 isn't that big of a deal unless you take fights on very short notice. You just have to be sure that you are as lean as possible and drop water for the fight.

I have found that I don't need to gain an ounce of weight. I need to lower my normal weight so I can make it easier on my body when it comes time to fight.

Stay away from deca because of the issue with cardio. Most body builders don't have a clue the type of cardio you do, so they don't realize the impact of deca on a fighter. Winstrol is murder on joints for what you do....so skip it too.

Let's hear your age?

I prefer things like: EQ, primo, masteron, Anavar (var). Those are all designer drugs that I wouldn't dare bother with when I was trying to powertrain. But they have a distinct place in mma. GH is also nice for me, but I'm a bit older.

Rookie
    Sorry I forgot to list my age.. I'm 25. Deca was always my favorite base to start with. From what you are saying, that might be what is killing my cardio. I had no idea that it could have that impact. Wow that is definitely good to know

Deca and tren absolutely murder my cardio for the gym. After a hard 3 minute round, I'm gassed. I can't seem to catch my breath.

I dropped deca and three weeks later it was like I had been doing elevation training. I could go and go and go.

EQ helped my cardio as well. I found that I needed 600mg to get anything from it though. Of course, I don't think eq has ever really added anything to my gains...even at 1000mg per week. It does help my cardio though. I don't recommend anybody going over 600mg. Some folks get the benefits I mentioned at 400mg.

Test has always been my base. I dropped test and just ran eq/primo/mast/var. I didn't have any issues. Once I added the test back in later, I noticed some cardio issues that popped up for a few weeks.

Rookie
    SWELLIN. Ive been looking everywhere for someone that knows what there talking about, u sound very experienced when it comes to mma fighters and the juice, I sustained an injury and it sidelined me, now im fat, lazy and out of shape, but the worst part is that my shoulder is weakened do to the injury. so for the first time im seeking the help of the juice, I'm 5'7 200 lbs (not of all muscle) and i fight at 155, naturally when im training i hang out around 165 to 170lbs but im not super lean or anything and not super muscular, i could still lose a little. Im 24 and im looking to get whatever is going to make me strong, lean, mean, easy on the joints and helps with cardio? and prefferably keep it as healthy as possible and if there is some mentionable side effects please mention them (: help please!

Junior Bodybuilder
    I come down to 185 from 220 at 5' 10". I prefer lower doses of short estered test and EQ. The EQ turns me into cardio freak and leans me out good at 800mgs week. I'm gonna throw in som Anavar (var) next run to see how that works. The nandralones kill my cardio an give to much bloat. +1 to swellin's advice. You're gonna have to experiment a little, but those two are my favorites.......

Rookie
    GH (you don't get tested for this)
    DNP (you don't get tested for this)

and then short ester compounds like anavar, halotestin and test suspension.

Rookie
    THE GREEK. whats EQ and how much is running that and anavar at the same time gonna cost me? how much anavar a week should i be taking? what are the downsides to this combo? and how long is the cycle?
    Last edited by MaverickMMA; 05-30-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Novice
    Tren/test/ mast

Junior Bodybuilder
    EQ=boldenone/equipose....relatively cheap...i like to run for min 16wks...20wks better for me....the only negative side for me is high RBC count. I get my bloods done evry 3 wks and give blood if necessary. Anavar is expensive compared to most other enhancers but yields good strength gains with very little wiegh gain.

Rookie
    Thanks THE GREEK, i researched eq it sounds perfect except that it stays in your system long after use, and anavar sounds what im looking for as well minus the anxiety and nausea side affects, are there others like anavar that are injectable? and as an mma fighter how much should i be taking a week and for how long? and is there something else i need to take to support this combo?

Rookie
    And im having trouble finding out exactly how much im gonna be spending it doesnt give prices?

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    GH (you don't get tested for this)
    DNP (you don't get tested for this)

and then short ester compounds like anavar, halotestin and test suspension.
    ^THIS is what u should be considering, nothing else is even close to helping u on this thread

Rookie
    Test has always been my base. I dropped test and just ran eq/primo/mast/ Anavar (var) . I didn't have any issues.

I just researched eq/primo/mast/ Anavar (var) and they seem absolutly perfect for mma, altho all four at the same time seems like overkill? primo, mast and Anavar (var) do about the same things, with mast being the best non side affect one. please comment i would love your opinions before doing this, im a first timer.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I think china wall missed the part of your thread that said testing was not an issue. Very few sanctioning bodies are testing. It's usually only an issue if you are a pro. IMHO.....the cutting effects of HGH are goin to take too long to take effect(my pre fight prep starts 3 mo out). And as far as DNP is concerned....FUCK THAT SHIT....experience with that showed that it dehydrated the shit out of me, which caused epic cramping. I became easily overheated and my cardio was shit......EQ metabolites do linger, but if testing is not an issue, then thats not a problem. I have no experience with MAST or PRIMO and i've. Never experienced any negative sides with Anavar (var) below 100mgs per day.

When I was in college wrestling some of the guys who juiced would also use a blood doping drug. I think they were using Erythropoietin but I'm not sure. One of the guys told me what he was doing was Test right after a season would finish to blow up a weight class higher than he competed. Then he would come off and be leveled out by the time season started again. Finally he would use that blood doping drug and from the insane cardio and weight cutting by the time regionals came around he would still be huge and strong for his weight class with insane cardio. We were D1 so testing was of some concern but since you don't have that problem I bet you can add the blood doping drug to your cycle to help with your cardio concerns.
    Last edited by bleachx; 05-31-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    EPO...gave me UNLIMITED cardio on top of being in very good shape and that was at 185. 24hrs prior to fight...fight day i would bounce to 205 or better. IT IS INCEDIBLY DANGEROUS though and shuld only be used under VERY close supervision. If you get it wrong YOU WILL DIE....dont take my word for it...do some research...

eq
    just a little input on the eq consideration. I used to get the veterinary eq from a buddy at the race track. it was only 50mg at the time, in what I believe was a 50ml bottle. anyway, it is used to increase aggression in the race horses, and it also increases their appetite without a lot of weight gain, so I can see it being useful as a fighter. having said that, you should still run a test base with it. primo used to be one of the best, but far better drugs are on the market much cheaper priced. if money is an issue, forget about anavar. that shit seems to be like gold all of a sudden...lol
    halotestin is very liver toxic too. just my 2cnts.good luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    just a little input on the eq consideration. I used to get the veterinary eq from a buddy at the race track. it was only 50mg at the time, in what I believe was a 50ml bottle. anyway, it is used to increase aggression in the race horses, and it also increases their appetite without a lot of weight gain, so I can see it being useful as a fighter. having said that, you should still run a test base with it. primo used to be one of the best, but far better drugs are on the market much cheaper priced. if money is an issue, forget about ana Anavar (var) . that shit seems to be like gold all of a sudden...lol
    halotestin is very liver toxic too. just my 2cnts.good luck.
    Please throw in your full dollar, i could use as much of the 2 cents i can get, what other than primo would u recommend? im considering masteron because Anavar (var) is to expensive and i was also considering primo with eq and then taking mens multivitamins to help with the joints, how do u feel about that for an mma fighter?

For MMA I would say a light cycle/cruse at 200-300mg of test e.

Thread Information