Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    is it safe to take only dbol at low doses?
    i'm getting ready to start taking dianabol for about 6 weeks. i read that in doses lower than 30mg a day it won't effect your bodies natural testoserone production. i'm concerned about just taking dbol by itself with no anti estrogens. i'm planning on taking 10mg the 1st week, then 20mg for about 4 weeks then on the 6th week going back to 10mg. i just want to ask someone with some experience whether this is safe to do without growing bitch tits. thanks.

Novice
    I got a bit of gyno from 20mg a day for four weeks

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i was thinking bout this as well..what ifr i took 10mg a day, would it shut me down? 5mg a day?

Is it safe? Define safe.

Will it shut you down? I would say almost certainly. If there were any way to stake steroids without getting shut down we would be doing it!

Novice
    NEVER take dbol or any other aromatizable steroid without nolva etc as you jus dont know how your body will react to it. 5mg a day is pointless so dont bother. If you take steroids you should be aware of the possible side effects and effects ie shutting natural test levels down and liver toxicity etc. also an oral cycle only i wouldnt advise if your gonna take steroids imo you gotta inject aswell as oral or just inject never orals only so my advise to you dont use steroids.

by safe i mean will i get feminization side effects to the point where i'll be growing bitch tits taking doses of 20mg a day?. do you think dbol would be better to stack with wintstrol or deca if i'm going for both mass and vascularity?

Growing
    fergalab: I seriously HOPE you are saying to have nolva ON HAND and not run it without probably even needing it.

no all i have is dianabol. but thats why i was posting this thread was to get information. and now i know not to take it without nolva and an injectable to stack it with. thanks for your help guys. i have absolutely no idea about roids. i'm big without them but i've hit a plateau and i want something to boost. i read the profiles online but i figured that best way to find out would be to ask some guys with experience with steroids. thanks for your helpful answers.

Novice
    30mg dbol is NOT a low dosage, low dosages on dbol is 5-15mg, 10-15mg will still shut down your HPTA.

i read that doses of 20mg or lower will not shut down natural testoserone production

You will get shutdown I took a pidly 20mg of Var everyday one of the least inhibiting steroids out there and I got shutdown...Dbol is also one of the harsher steroids out there so sides are very likely....

Dbol on it's own is also a poor choice learn from the world champ Wolverine

Dbol Only Cycle

all i can say is that wolverine guy must have poor genetics to only put on a couple pounds in 3 weeks with dbol. i can do that with no suppliments at all. maybe he wasn't working out hard enough? i know you can take oxandrolone only cycles and get good vascularity results and descent strength gains. i just don't have the money to stack a bunch of stuff.

Wow

What do you mean by "safe" It will def shut you down, even at that low of mg. I would run ldex/armidex with it @ .5mg ed that is all. Personally not into running only oral, but i have heard better responses off stan and it doesn't aromatize. I would also use a liver supplement like mike thistle or Liv-52 during.

by "safe" i mean at 20mg will it not aromatize horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb19
    I got a bit of gyno from 20mg a day for four weeks
    how bad was it?

Quote Originally Posted by The2Kool
    by "safe" i mean at 20mg will it not aromatize horribly.
    Yes you are correct, but also depends on how gyno prone you are. Your recovery will def prob be much quicker.

everyones different man. Some guys will get sides with extremely low doses, with others on the opposite side of the spectrum.

But you can be sure if you plan ahead. You can get everything you need right from this site man, there's no reason not to be prepared.

That being said, a dbol only cycle sucks.

Thoms
    everyones different man. Some guys will get sides with extremely low doses, with others on the opposite side of the spectrum.
    Exactly. Myself, I have never gotten gyno, and I've been over a gram of test a week with 50 mg dbol. Others have gotten gyno in their life by taking nothing at all. There is no telling for us where your limits are. Therefore, you should always prepare for the eventuality, and have some nolva on hand just in case.

I have often wondered about a dbol only cycle, but not doing it the way that most novices do it. I have been thinking about the negative affects of dbol and trying to figure out if cycling a week on and a week off a week on and a week off etc. would be of any benefit and could doing this alleviate or minimize the harsh sides associated with the use of dbol? Would doing this type of cycle lets say:
    week1 30mg ed
    week2 off
    week3 30mg ed
    week4 off
    week5 30mg ed
    week6 off
    week7 30mg ed
    week7 start pct

Does anyone have any anecdotal evidence of this sort? If so did it work or was it a total failure?

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas2

But you can be sure if you plan ahead. You can get everything you need right from this site man, there's no reason not to be prepared.

That being said, a dbol only cycle sucks.
    right on man. that was the advice i needed. i guess i'll have to find a way to get some nolvadex. what do you think about stacking dbol with winstrol?

has anyone had any experience with nutropin/HGH?

Thoms
    what do you think about stacking dbol with winstrol?
    Why are you not adding test to the mix? any specific reason?
    Is this your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Thoms
    Why are you not adding test to the mix? any specific reason?
    Is this your first cycle?
    yeah this is my 1st cycle. i have no idea what i'm doing. any advice on what would be best to stack with dbol would be greatly appreciated.

Thoms
    My advice would be to do a standard test cycle first, then a d-bol/test cycle second. All of this can aromatise, so you would be wise to get some nolva in case of side-effects. I understand your concern for needles and gyno, but we all went through that at one point. Needles aren't that bad, and gyno is easily controlled. You will be happier with the results of a test cycle than a d-bol only cycle.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information