Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

winstrol pills

Novice
    winstrol pills
    A friend at the gym (for real, it is a friend I promise!) wants to buy wintrol pills in a few weeks and asked if I'd do some research for him. I was wondering what you input is everyone. I told him he should prob avoid since I hear pills are bunk, but what do u all think and what should he take with it and post cycle. Thanks......also, what should he pay the person selling him this stuff....

1. 50 mg every day for 5 weeks

2. I wouldn't do post cycle therapy (pct) but some might disagree here. Always keep Nolvadex available for safety (Should he experience gyno related problems)!

3. price : cannot be discussed on the forum.

4. Don't drink during this cycle, the Winstrol (winny) will put a lot of stress on your liver so don't make it worse. No recreational drugs either.

He needs injectable to avoid first pass through the liver. Pills will be broken down . Avoid micronized Winstrol...its too easily passed as cheaper Test Suspension.

Novice
    1. 50mg every day for 5 weeks ( however injectable is more effective)
    2. No need for post cycle therapy (pct). (gyno not a prob or water reten as winstrol doesnt aromatize)
    3. Keep milk thistle handy and drink plenty of water as winstrol is liver toxic.
    4. ..........
    5. Keep cycle to around 5 weeks or so as winstrol can dry up joints and its painful!!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    you DO need post cycle therapy (pct). im pretty sure about that. anyone wanna back me up?

hung
    Winny pills arent worth it imo. But if its all you got then......I actually did a winnt only cycle when i was dropping some bf and didnt do a post cycle therapy (pct) at the end. I personally didnt have any problems. I did 50/ed for 6 weeks. But i would always recommend having something on hand for post cycle therapy (pct) no matter what though. Even if its a short post cycle therapy (pct)

Novice
    Well im not convinced that post cycle therapy (pct) is needed but i guess it wouldnt do any harm. I would say nolvadex would be enough for a post cycle therapy (pct) after winnny imo.

Rookie
    winstrol tabs
    i got great results off only 25 mg a day for 6 weeks.... i took milk thistle and did take a post cycle of clomid i figured it wouldnt hurt even though probably not needed.. winstrol tabs have definatly been my favorite i have taken so far due to i didnt loose any of my results like dbol and deca i have experimented with before..

Rookie
    I have STROMBAFORT 50mg pills and they taste like nothing... I chewed one but still, just a little sweet. I got it from a VERY reputable source, anyone have any imput?

Quote Originally Posted by dontbegayatl View Post
    I have STROMBAFORT 50mg pills and they taste like nothing... I chewed one but still, just a little sweet. I got it from a VERY reputable source, anyone have any imput?
    you didnt ask a question or state anything really debatable. plus, this thread is like 3 years old and your comment had nothing to do with the thread.

Rookie
    i just got 10mg white square pills of what i was told is winstrol. i beleive it is british dragon I was told to take 5 every other day..does anyone know of this pill and if this is the correct way to be taking them?
    Last edited by tsawik; 06-18-2009 at 06:30 PM.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Winstrol works just fine orally. It isn't a steroid I use any more because it raises my cholesterol way too high, ups my liver values big time, and makes me injury prone. Other than that, its great.

Biggin
    U right about raising liver values!!!

Rookie
    does winstrol work for women?

Rookie
    Im going to be only taking 10mg a day and theyre pills.. i was going to get them pretty soon so just wondering if anyone had some advice before i spend the money on them. thanks!

Rookie
    I have Winstrol (winny) white tabs they're circle shaped...... but i was wondering how long to cycle off before starting a new cycle, my dealer never told me how long to cycle for but you all said 5 weeks and i have 3 months worth he also told me to take 1 in the morning 1 at night and drink a lot of water

Quote Originally Posted by FilipH View Post
    1. 50 mg every day for 5 weeks

2. I wouldn't do post cycle therapy (pct) but some might disagree here. Always keep Nolvadex available for safety (Should he experience gyno related problems)!

3. price : cannot be discussed on the forum.

4. Don't drink during this cycle, the Winstrol (winny) will put a lot of stress on your liver so don't make it worse. No recreational drugs either.
    This is a very stupid advice for many reasons.

Its not wise to ever run an oral only cycle, again, for many reason that a little research can help explain.

Thread Information