Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Angry WTF!! Winni got stuck in needle
    Okay, tonight i was jabbing 1cc of winni using a 23g 1" pin in the right quad and the weirdest thing happend. Everything was just like normal, i pulled 1cc out, switched needles, aspirated, saw the air bubble thing, and went to start pushing down on the plunger and about half way down, around .5cc, the plunger got hard to push, which is weird for winni, it's always gone really fast in and out of the pin. Anyways, so it got "hung up" at the .5 mark and i gave it a little but not to hard forcefully squeeze and it started going again and then it stopped again, this time right under the last dash(less than .1cc). I paused thinking maybe this would help but when i went back to squeezing it didn't do anything. After about 10 seconds of trying this pause squeeze action i finally said $uck it and pulled it out. Some blood came out of the hole, like usual, and that was it. Just for shits i went to try to squeeze the rest of the winni out of the pin once it was out and it took a shit load of pressure for me to get the plunger all the way day. In fact, when i did so the winni shot out so hard that it shot clear cross the bathroom. Now i've had this happen somewhat the same with oil based gear but in the end i just have to pause and then it will go. Has anyone else had this same thing happen to them. I mean i had to force that plunger down so hard that i think it would of really $ucked my shit up if i had done it while in my quad. Oh, and the winni isn't UG or anything it's some real deal APS shit, i don't know if that would make a difference but i'm just putting that out there. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks

hung
    I too had this problem with Winstrol (winny) a couple times. Not as bad as you but when that last .5cc gets stuck, i press harder and then BAM, it releases all at once.

So yea, i have no idea why this happens. Just wanted to let you know your not alone..hehe

hung
    Oh yea, maybe we need to shake it up more?

Had the same problem with Stallion Labs Winni. Usually I try and just move the needle around a little bit inside the muslce...maybe pull it out a little the whole time keeping the pressure on the plunger.

Anyone using winny: fast for 12 hours and get your cholesterol checked.

Winny is very bad for you. Unless you compete, drop it.

Rookie
    HOLY $HIT!!!! I don't know what the hell but i just finished the first vial of my winni and first off it was hard as shit to get it out. It kept stopping and felt like it was getting clogged when i was drawing from the vial. I ended up having to put it in, let it seep in, then once it stopped I'd pull out the needle, put it back in, it would start seeping back in then it would stop. I just kept repeating the process over and over again until I had a full cc. Then, once i got my full cc i went in the right quad, aspirated, everything was good to go, took the shot, and 5 minutes later my leg felt like it was going to fall off. It's been an hour now and it's feeling better but i was just wondering if this is natural, and if this happened only at the end of the vial if it was from something i did. I thought i was shaking the vial more than enough so i don't know what to think.

get better winny.

zambons don't have this isssue, they're properly micronized

Quote Originally Posted by frankiedawrench
    get better winny.

zambons don't have this isssue, they're properly micronized
    exactly

Rookie
    Yeah, i'm starting to think this APS winni is shit, i got some new gear from my source and this time it's HCP's winni. I let both brands sit over night and the water to powder ratio on the APS was shit compared to the HCP. Oh well, live and learn, atleast i've got the good shit now.

Thread Information