Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Question what does mg/ml mean on bottles
    I want to be sure before I start anything if I am right the bottle of L-Dex says 30ml - 1mg/ml , and L-Nol says 30ml - 25mg/ml. I think it means. what ever mg amount on it is how much per of dose per ml. so one 1mg of L-Dex = 1ml right help!!!!!!!! want to take right amount thanks

Rookie
    mate im not sure how much research you've done overall about AAB but by the sounds of things u need to do a whooooooole lot more before puttin any pins near ur ass!!

each vial will have an overall volume measurement such as 10mL. this is the total content of liquid in your vial.
    then you have the active content measurement which is ur mg/mL value...
    just for example...i have test suspension sitting on my desk...the vial says 75mg/mL.
    this means that for every mL of liquid there is 75mg of testosterone.

in case ur not aware...
    mL (millilitres) is a measurment of volume (or liquid most commonly) and mg (milligrams) is a measure of physical weight (or solids most commonly)

yes, from what you posted 1 ml of arimidex is 1mg . and 1ml of nolva is 25mg.

Lift, eat, sleep and grow Jimmykick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKEN
    mate im not sure how much research you've done overall about AAB but by the sounds of things u need to do a whooooooole lot more before puttin any pins near ur ass!!

each vial will have an overall volume measurement such as 10mL. this is the total content of liquid in your vial.
    just for example...i have test suspension sitting on my desk...the vial says 75mg/mL.

in case ur not aware...
    mL (millilitres) is a measurment of volume (or liquid most commonly) and mg (milligrams) is a measure of physical weight (or solids most commonly)
    couldnt have said it better. Please be careful that you know what you are doing. Review, confirm and then reconfirm before you inject.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKEN

in case ur not aware...
    IF WHAT I SAID WAS RIGHT THEN YOU ARE WAY OFF I HAVE DONE ALOT SO FAR I HAVE BEEN READING EVERY THING I CAN I WAS JUST TRIPLE CHECKING WITH THE SITE. I KNOW I WAS RIGHT BUT I ALLWAY CHECK THING OUT THREE TIMES TO BE SAFE. MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down. Honestly, you can't blame him for being skeptical because with enough research, you will know this 1,000 times over whether you want to or not.

Regardless, you were right and you verified anyway and all of that is great.

Lift, eat, sleep and grow Jimmykick's Avatar
    yeah take a chill pill
    all he was doing was trying to help you out. Your question was very basic in nature leading most to believe you dont know much about the subject. sheesh

Thread Information