Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

sustanon 350

sustanon 350
    Hey I recently got my hands on a bottle of sustanon 350 from swisher labs and was wondering if anyone was familiar with the lab and as far as 350 goes how much stronger is it than 250? I searched the profile section and saw no information on it at all.

Thoms
    350 is obviously 1.4 times stronger as 250. In reality, it doesn't matter anything. Say you want to do a cycle of 500 mg/week. That would mean 2ml of 250 or 1.43ml of 350 to get the exact same result.
    Swisher has a solid feedback.
    On a sidenote, I am amazed at how many people are suddenly inquiring about this brand.

Thank you for the reply, this will be my first cycle would this be a smart move?? I have become very educated over the years, Would it be ok to start with Sustanon (sust) or should i go with prop or eth alone??? And as far as post cycle therapy (pct) I am picking up nolva.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thoms
    Looks like you did your homework well. A test cycle is the perfect way to get started. Given your options between the Sustanon (sust), prop and enan, I would slightly prefer the enan, but Sustanon (sust) is perfectly fine. Use nolva against side-effects, should they occur, and for pct.
    How are you planning to run your cycle?

Thats what i was unsure about. Should I take the sus with deca i dont want to overdo it to start and i was planning a shot a week, and some EQ week 5

Thoms
    Wow where did all those other compounds came from all of a sudden?
    Best to start with test only, for several reason. With your first cycle, you will gain fine enough on test only. If you get sides, you know what compound will have caused them, and more importantly, you will know what to do against them (nolva won't work for deca-gyno). If you get gains, you will know what compound was responsible. I would add one compound for every future cycle you would take. You can get away with shooting Sustanon (sust) once a week, but more frequent injections will lead to more stable blood hormones. What is your dosage and cycle length?

Thread Information