Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    international pharmaceutical users
    is anyone currently using anything from ip,s line. im kinda gettin the impression that their unsafe and of questionable quality. any advice would be great.

not a fan myself and i definately wouldnt use an ip injectable . but thats just my opinion . some of his old orals werent to bad IF and i say IF you got the juice that you ordered in the pill he sent .
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Rookie
    if used IP.. in fact, its all i use. ive had very impressive results with tren, deca, and test. IP is just the type where users will either love it or hate it.. i actually made a post about it and got mixed reviews as im sure this one will have.. like said, some users find it unsafe and of questionable value, and i myself have seen some unusual effects from their tren, although the overall results were not only noticeable, but easily maintained in my instance.

Thoms
    Just my opinion, IP had a deservedly bad rep a while back, but his products are much better now. I feel I can trust most of his injects. I still have some reservations about some of his orals though.

Novice
    in your opinion what injectables would u trust?

Rookie
    results with their test typically satisfy, although for me they are painful injections. i also had incredible gains on IP's deca not to long ago.

Thoms
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo666
    in your opinion what injectables would u trust?
    Test and deca; heard consistently good feedback and saw good lab reports.

Novice
    thanks thoms, if i can save a little money and still get i decent product im happy

Experienced bodybuilder gymlion77's Avatar
    IP's Susaton 375 1.5cc amps of (sustanon) are fucking great I feel good and I like the high dose it is a blend of test so I split up the amp and inject 3 times a week b/c of the prop in it! Great stuff it hurts a bit so add something else to it,.........I use about a 1/2 cc of primo mixed in and no pain at all!

The amps are good but I read that the larger jugs are bad to use something to do with the break down of the rubber stopper and the continued used of the rubber causing cancer or something. This was IP's own words here.

Had trouble withg his orals.....Winny sucked made me feel out of it and did shit!

I will tell you this. IP will always be hit and miss feedback. It seems this question is asked once a week and always the same answer. 50% Haters, 50% lovers, and the others havent tried it

Novice
    he just sent me british dragon anavar-10mg.
    Are they real? they look it. by the way, he only has dball &winny orals left-the rest he says are britiah dragon&dispensary. (I got both they look legit)

Not a big fan of his products myself, did his 15mg micro tab Anavar (var) 2 summers ago and was a huge dissapointment.

uniquemicals
Thread Information