Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Amoxicillin on cycle?
    Went to the dermatologist last week for back acne, he prescribed me amoxicillin. Twice a day for a month..or until i see results. Does this sound right?

Im currently on a Winstrol (winny) cycle as well. Adverse reactions?

i took that i waz worryd too nothin happen but drink lots of water cuzz its hard on your tummy i waz takin an oral too so i waz worryd but dam it made me a lil tierd.. just FINISH like u been told i had infection and i didnt take it for 2 days and a week after i waz don i had go back on and on a STRONGER antibiotic this time i took it right...

i am on amoxicillin right now because i just developped an ear infection.. i don't find that using antibiotics is bad when i'm on cycle it doesn't do anything different to me, might make me have a little less energy but that's it... also kind of weird that your doc prescribed you that for bacne... never heard of that before... i used to use topical creams and other pills... go to the drug store and buy an antiseptic wash.. it's called "tersaseptic" or osmething like that, it'll dry you out like crazy but it works like a charm bro, it will decrease your acne a lot!! good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop
    i took that i waz worryd too nothin happen but drink lots of water cuzz its hard on your tummy i waz takin an oral too so i waz worryd but dam it made me a lil tierd.. just FINISH like u been told i had infection and i didnt take it for 2 days and a week after i waz don i had go back on and on a STRONGER antibiotic this time i took it right...
    ?

Junior Bodybuilder
    its just hard on the liver is all, make sure you are taking some milk thistle or something

Buysustivaa
    price of sustiva
    sustiva cost

where can i buy sustiva - discount sustiva

non nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors

It can have a negative effect on your joints, along w/ the above sides...
    Be extra careful w/ form and going heavy as AAS can already mask joint issues...
    Does seem weird he put you on for acne though. My take w/ anti-biotics is save them for when you really need them b/c they will be less effective the next time around...
    Did you explore other options before going w/ this one?

Thread Information