Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

RUI-Products.com
    Post The future: Peptide Hormones
    When referring to hormones, there are two main categories: “Steroid hormones” and “Peptide hormone.” Both play very important roles in our physiology and it’s important to learn as much as we can about them in order to fully utilize their functions to our body’s benefit. While steroidal hormones have been researched extensively for over many years now, we’re just getting through the tip of the iceberg in regards to peptide hormones. I am one who feels that, while steroid hormones will continue and always play such an important role in our community, peptide hormones have and will continue to have a great impact in the way we grow and reach our goals. Currently, our peptide line is unrivaled and we will continue to offer the best research chemicals and peptides around. Our peptide line consists of:

IGF-1 Lr3 Lyophilized Kit (media grade)
    IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano growth factor)
    hGH Protein Peptide “Weight-Loss” Fragment #177-191
    3 Pack 2mg hGH Protein Peptide Fragment 177-191
    IGF-1/MGF Combo packs (1mg ea.)
    Melanotan II Lyophilized Kit (MII)

Right now, we are offering a sale on our MII and on our 6mg “Weight-Loss” Peptide:

http://research-ology.com/shop/produ...roducts_id=119
    http://research-ology.com/shop/produ...roducts_id=128

Yours,

LION
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why is the igf so ridiculously expensive?

maybe because of the "buzz" about what it can (read: doesn't) do

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas2
    maybe because of the "buzz" about what it can (read: doesn't) do
    I really want to try this stuff but don't feel like selling a testicle to afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftTillIDie
    I really want to try this stuff but don't feel like selling a testicle to afford it.
    yeah I'd like to try it, but the gains vs. cost aint good

sean usmc
    we should ask for free samples

Skarhead1
    ^zactly.. test is cheap and it works just up it

Your Girls Pay my Bills Warmachine's Avatar
    i dunno, i dont call a hundred bucks expensive to give it a try. i didnt really see any results at all though. 40mcg a day till gone if youre curious.

ive found that drugs either work or they dont. there is no magic threshold where a drug will sudenly produce effects, if you know your body you should be able to feel or notice a difference. im hoping i might get some satellite cell recruitment though from the IGF. i shot 99% of my shots in my bis and pecs the 2 areas i need real work on.

Desperate Bodybuilder Reptilicus's Avatar
    Me either! But what I<spice girls>really, really want (if it works) is the "hGH Protein Peptide “Weight-Loss” Fragment #177-191" to help lean out! ...(Do you have to pin this BTW? It doesnt say) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Warmachine
    i dunno, i dont call a hundred bucks expensive to give it a try. i didnt really see any results at all though. 40mcg a day till gone if youre curious.

ive found that drugs either work or they dont. there is no magic threshold where a drug will sudenly produce effects, if you know your body you should be able to feel or notice a difference. im hoping i might get some satellite cell recruitment though from the IGF. i shot 99% of my shots in my bis and pecs the 2 areas i need real work on.
    It said on the site that it was 175 bucks a gram. If I were to do it I would want to be on at least 80 mcg a day. I've heard way too many people say they felt nothing on 40 then upped it to 80-100 and had it work well. It would just be a waste if nothing happened at 40.

Cotex is my Bitch-Boy Osiris of dis Shit's Avatar
    It works well, but I wouldn't pay that much for it.

And it's not a gram, it's a mg.

I take 50 µg on workout days (5 days a week)

[---[========>-----
    Six months ago I ran his receptor grade IGF with great results a 40mcgs ed for 28days.. The media grade is a steal compared to what i paid for the receptor grade. I have some melanotan II coming in the mail... Cant wait to try this out, i've heard(seen) good results

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris of dis Shit
    It works well, but I wouldn't pay that much for it.

And it's not a gram, it's a mg.

I take 50 µg on workout days (5 days a week)
    Yes I was considering taking it only pwo because I've heard of quite a few people doing it this way, and you can get a longer cycle with less igf. I only work out about 3.5 days a week so I wouldn't be taking in as much.

Aztech
    when people say "i got great results," i wish they post the results as interpretation of 'great' can be a wide range

Quote Originally Posted by Aczech
    when people say "i got great results," i wish they post the results as interpretation of 'great' can be a wide range
    Agreed.

Aztech
    so far, i've read about 1-2lbs of lean muscle in a week while on 40mcg/day...but reading you've got to be really expeirenced with years of gear usage before this is a viable option. Was thinking after a cycle it might be good for helping keep gains

Quote Originally Posted by Aczech
    so far, i've read about 1-2lbs of lean muscle in a week while on 40mcg/day...but reading you've got to be really expeirenced with years of gear usage before this is a viable option. Was thinking after a cycle it might be good for helping keep gains
    Doubtful anyone with considerable muscle mass could gain 1-2 lbs of muscle a week on IGF only let alone 40 mcg a day.

i never ran his igf... but i did run igf during pct, and i got really good pumps and kept getting strenght gains.... i dont get good pumps on gear, nor do i on NO products... but 3 sets into a workout and i felt like i could go home i had killed my chest... so I finally learned what it felt like to get skin bursting pumps that I hear people say they get all the time. I personally liked IGF more than I liked 500mg of test and 600mg of eq a week...

I only gain like 5-10 pounds on a cycle, so i dont get miraculious results any how... but igf is great stuff... the whole thing about it being fertilizer for cancer scares me a bit but ill wait a few more years to try it again for some more research on it.

Aztech
    nice, thanks!

i meant i gain 5-10 pounds on gear... on igf i just leaned up a bit, got stronger during pct, and kept my weight if not gained a pound or two extra from the gear... so its definately a good buy... id just wait a while to make sure as i stated earlier it isnt fertilizer for cancer.

Aztech
    agreed...def don't need a prostate the size of a grapefruit

Desperate Bodybuilder Reptilicus's Avatar
    Unhappy
    OK, guess I'm not gonna get any help/info on the protocols for the "hGH Protein Peptide “Weight-Loss” Fragment #177-191", so can anyone at least point me in the right direction? ...The company is more than a bit lacking on info...

Growing
    Ok now this is probably seen from the good side of it but anyways.

HGH Fragment 177-191
    The HGH Fragment is a modified form (Figure 1) of amino acids 177-191 at the C-terminal region of the human growth hormone

(hGH).

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one

end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 177-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and

appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but

without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment

177-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does

not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells

but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH

fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it

does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect.

Thread Information