Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    Lightbulb cutting belly fat
    what is the best anabolic supplement to lose belly fat

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Diet and cardio.

No matter what you supplement, you can NOT spot reduce fat deposits.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

I would just get banned if I replied to this thread so I wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Muscle
    I would just get banned if I replied to this thread so I wont.
    Yeah, don't add onto the 24 hrs you have coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeisel
    what is the best anabolic supplement to lose belly fat
    As mentioned above, diet and cardio are required but many users of dht derivatives like tren and anavar notice benefits in fat loss department.

you cannot choose where to lose body fat. You have to have very strict diet and cardio. Anabolics will not really help you to lose weight, but they will allow you to maintain the muslce mass while cutting fat. But like I said, you can't cut fat without strict diet and cardio!

Lipo-suction or diet with cardio, your choice

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas2
    Anabolics will not really help you to lose weight
    Actually medical researchers acknowledge the ability of some anabolic steroids to promote fat loss. As mentioned above, tren and anavar do indeed help. More clinical work on anavar has been done in humans, seeing how tren isn't approved for human use. But keep in mind cattle farmers use finaplix to not only bulk up their cattle before slaughter but to make the meat more lean as well. So one can logically conclude that tren does indeed burn fat. I personally notice it very much when I used to use half a gram of tren a week. The stuff was great for lean bulking cycles bc I could take in heavy amounts of calories without getting sloppy.

Novice
    i i thought winstroll depot was known to cut fat.. of course u cant just take it and sit there, u have to acctually do cardio... but isnt the process speeded up big time?

Olympian Bodybuilder simpllyhuge's Avatar
    that whole dht derivative thing confuses me. I know Anavar (var) is a dht derivative and i know i cant spell but, its Anavar (var) mostly anabolic

Diet and cardio as mentioned above...

Oxandrolone can help in regards to losing abdominal fat. There are studies on pubmed documenting it's effects on lower abdominal and visceral adipose tissue.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_DocSum

We investigated the effects of oxandrolone on regional fat compartments and markers of metabolism. Thirty-two 60- to 87-yr-old men (body mass index, 28.1 +/- 3.4 kg/m(2)) were randomized to oxandrolone (20 mg/d; n = 20) or matching placebo (n = 12) treatment for 12 wk. Oxandrolone reduced total (-1.8 +/- 1.0 kg; P < 0.001), trunk (-1.2 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001), and appendicular (-0.6 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001) fat, as determined by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry. The changes in total and trunk fat were greater (P < 0.001) than the changes with placebo. By magnetic resonance imaging, visceral adipose tissue decreased (-20.9 +/- 12 cm(2); P < 0.001), abdominal sc adipose tissue (SAT) declined (-10.7 +/- 12.1 cm(2); P = 0.043), the ratio VAT/SAT declined from 0.57 +/- 0.23 to 0.49 +/- 0.19 (P = 0.002), and proximal and distal thigh SC fat declined [-8.3 +/- 6.7 cm(2) (P < 0.001) and -2.2 +/- 3.0 kg (P = 0.004), respectively]. Changes in proximal and distal thigh SC fat with oxandrolone were different than with placebo (P = 0.018 and P = 0.059). A marker of insulin sensitivity (quantitative insulin sensitivity check index) improved with oxandrolone by 0.0041 +/- 0.0071 (P = 0.018) at study wk 12. Changes in total fat, abdominal SAT, and proximal extremity SC fat were correlated with changes in fasting insulin from baseline to study wk 12 (r >or= 0.45; P < 0.05). Losses of total fat and SAT were greater in men with baseline testosterone of 10.4 nmol/liter or less (<or= 300 ng/dl) than in those with higher levels [-2.5 +/- 1.1 vs. -1.5 +/- 0.8 kg (P = 0.036) and -24.1 +/- 14.3 vs. -2.9 +/- 21.3 cm(2) (P = 0.03), respectively]. Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry scanning were sustained (P < 0.02). Androgen therapy, therefore, produced significant and durable reductions in regional abdominal and peripheral adipose tissue that were associated with improvements in estimates of insulin sensitivity. However, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol decreased by -0.49 +/- 0.21 mmol/liter and directly measured low-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.57 +/- 0.67 mmol/liter and non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.54 +/- 0.97 mmol/liter (P < 0.03 for each) during treatment with oxandrolone; these changes were largely reversible. Thus, therapy with an androgen that does not adversely affect lipids may be beneficial for some components of the ********* syndrome in overweight older men with low testosterone levels.

This one is cool bc it compares fat loss with anavar to that of test and deca. And as any experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) user will tell you, anavar did indeed show a reduction in adipose tissue while test and deca weren't as effective. This validates every experience I've ever had or seen in others with the above.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

OBJECTIVE: To compare the effects of testosterone enanthate (TE), anabolic steroid (AS) or placebo (PL) on regional fat distribution and health risk factors in obese middle-aged men undergoing weight loss by dietary means. DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, carried out for 9 months with primary assessments at 3 month intervals. Due to adverse blood lipid changes, the AS group was switched from oral oxandrolone (ASOX) to parenteral nandrolone decaoate (ASND) after the 3 month assessment point. SUBJECTS: Thirty healthy, obese men, aged 40-60 years, with serum testosterone (T) levels in the low-normal range (2-5 ng/mL). MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Abdominal fat distribution and thigh muscle volume by CT scan, body composition by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), insulin sensitivity by the Minimal Model method, blood lipids, blood chemistry, blood pressure, thyroid hormones and urological parameters. RESULTS: After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the ASOX group compared to the TE and PL groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the ASOX group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the TE and PL groups. There were significant main effects of treatment at 3 months on serum T and free T (increased in the TE group and decreased in the ASOX group) and on thyroid hormone parameters (T4 and T3 resin uptake significantly decreased in the ASOX group compared with the other two groups). There was a significant decrease in HDL-C, and increase in LDL-C in the ASOX group, which led to their being switched to the parenteral nandrolone decanoate (ASND) after 3 months. ASND had opposite effects on visceral fat from ASOX, producing a significant increase from 3 to 9 months while continuing to decrease SQ abdominal fat. ASND treatment also decreased thigh muscle area, while ASOX treatment increased high muscle. ASND reversed the effects of ASOX on lipoproteins and thyroid hormones. The previously reported effect of T to decrease visceral fat was not observed, in fact, visceral fat in the TE group increased slightly from 3 to 9 months, although SQ fat continued to decrease. Neither TE nor AS treatment resulted in any change in urologic parameters. CONCLUSIONS: Oral oxandrolone decreased SQ abdominal fat more than TE or weight loss alone and also tended to produce favorable changes in visceral fat. TE and ASND injections given every 2 weeks had similar effects to weight loss alone on regional body fat. Most of the beneficial effects observed on ********* and cardiovascular risk factors were due to weight loss per se. These results suggest that SQ and visceral abdominal fat can be independently modulated by androgens and that at least some anabolic steroids are capable of influencing abdominal fat.

I ate and trained very similiar on Anavar (var) as off Var...after the cycle I had lost BF around my tummy...anyone who says Anavar (var) doesn't help burn BF is a stoopid ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky13
    I ate and trained very similiar on Anavar (var) as off Var...after the cycle I had lost BF around my tummy...anyone who says Anavar (var) doesn't help burn BF is a stoopid ass
    I have a similar experience with Anavar.
    People have posed this question countless times on the forum...I think what really happens is the increase in muscle mass 1. either disguises the existing amount of fat you have on your body or 2. the new muscle growth makes you a little leaner in that your body is burning more calories due to the new tissue growth. 3. Workouts increase in intensity therefore more calories are burned.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacrackah
    People have posed this question countless times on the forum...I think what really happens is the increase in muscle mass 1. either disguises the existing amount of fat you have on your body or 2. the new muscle growth makes you a little leaner in that your body is burning more calories due to the new tissue growth. 3. Workouts increase in intensity therefore more calories are burned.

I've read bucket loads of articles of it's abilities to burn BF, also I've read a million cycle logs that back this up.

proof is in the pudding

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacrackah
    I think it's a little more complicated than that. If that were true one would expect the second study to show the same effect with nandrolone and testosterone. And it's not disguising, they are actually measuring a loss of fat in the abdominal area. Second study seems to suggest increased insulin sensitivity as a factor. I would like to see more studies on what exactly happens when oxandrolone binds to the androgen receptors in adipose tissue. I'm thinking there is some sort of direct influence.

Quote Originally Posted by bleachcola
    I think it's a little more complicated than that. If that were true one would expect the second study to show the same effect with nandrolone and testosterone. And it's not disguising, they are actually measuring a loss of fat in the abdominal area. Second study seems to suggest increased insulin sensitivity as a factor. I would like to see more studies on what exactly happens when oxandrolone binds to the androgen receptors in adipose tissue. I'm thinking there is some sort of direct influence.
    When I say disguising I mean in a purely visual manner....not measurable ie. fat calipers. Two guys of the same height can look vastly different in terms of looking lean or in shape if their muscle mass is differs by say 10lbs 20lbs etc. even if thier body fat % is the same.
    Perhaps the reason one doesnt see the same "cutting'' effects on Test or nandrolone is based on aromatization or water retention....anavar doesnt have either one of those qualities/side effects.
    As for the study on icreased insulin sensitivity...this perhaps may very well be the case. I dont know and i am not disagreeing with you in that the whole subject is more complicated than I originally stated. I was merely attempting a reply as simply as I could think of.
    Like I originally said I am having a similar experience with anavar currently.

Novice
    Has anyone experimented with topical yohimbine using DMSO as a transdermal carrier?? My wife uses this for her contest prep and has had tremendous success with it. We did fat caliper measurements and the results were remarkable. During the course, there was very little visible improvement due to the Yohimbine's tendency to cause water retention, but after a 2-3 day layoff the results were dramatic. She uses absolutely no anabolics or clen, etc, so it difficult to quantify the effects. It was not something she enjoyed, nor was it very practical, but the results were amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by bleachcola
    Actually medical researchers acknowledge the ability of some anabolic steroids to promote fat loss. As mentioned above, tren and anavar do indeed help. More clinical work on anavar has been done in humans, seeing how tren isn't approved for human use. But keep in mind cattle farmers use finaplix to not only bulk up their cattle before slaughter but to make the meat more lean as well. So one can logically conclude that tren does indeed burn fat. I personally notice it very much when I used to use half a gram of tren a week. The stuff was great for lean bulking cycles bc I could take in heavy amounts of calories without getting sloppy.

I definately believe that there is some truth to some steroids helping burn fat. However, when people post this type question they probably don't have a lot of experience. My idea in telling them this is because they may get the impression that all they have to do is inject and get ripped.

I have personally noticed some fat loss with Anavar, but in a full out cutting cycle the amount of calories burned because of Cardio and diet would more than overshadow the amount burned by anabolics imo.

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas2
    I definately believe that there is some truth to some steroids helping burn fat. However, when people post this type question they probably don't have a lot of experience. My idea in telling them this is because they may get the impression that all they have to do is inject and get ripped.

I have personally noticed some fat loss with Anavar, but in a full out cutting cycle the amount of calories burned because of Cardio and diet would more than overshadow the amount burned by anabolics imo.
    Indeed. You really won't notice a difference unless you are atleast under 15% bf in my opinion. When I am off cycle I sit around 12-15% but if I jump on tren it goes down 10% or below with no changes in diet or cardio. Granted some of that lost percentage is due to increased lean body mass but it can't account for all of it especially when clincal studies prove it to burn fat.

Rookie
    fella's

thanks for all the great advice, I'm getting ready to start a cycle of win tabs, we will see if it works.

Rookie
    is tren available in pill form

fella's

thanks for all the great advice, I'm getting ready to start a cycle of win tabs, we will see if it works.
    is Tren available in pill form
    L O L

Administrator
    Site Manager
    is tren available in pill form
    No.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information