Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

MR. SHOULDERS
    Default Tren Winstrol cycle
    Hey guys I know you guys are going to tell me to take test, but I was wondering if any of you all tried this cycle before:

Tren ace- 75mg eod (week 1-10)
    Winstrol - 50mg eod or ed (week 1-10)

This will be my third cycle- I have done test, and test dbol.

Looking for moderate water/ quality muscle and strength with appropriate diet of course.

Novice
    A great cycle if you want to lose your libido and erections for a few months and screw up your tendons and ligaments. Test is best , and diet is key.

Novice
    As Patrick said man you NEED test or you WILL lose your libido and your erections!! Also I am running tren e and was advised that one should not take it longer than 8 weeks. Tren ace 75eod weeks 1-8, Winstrol (winny) weeks 5-10 at 50 mg ed and weeks 1-10 test prop 150eod. Was told by my doc that would be an awsome cycle!! Now I am on tren e (couldnt find tren ace) 150mg e3d and prop 150mg eod then to Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed in the end as above but the tren e requires a shot less often. But otherwise I am doing the same thing. Tren is wonderful watch the sides though!!
    Last edited by firemandgs; 11-17-2006 at 10:11 PM.

Novice
    The tren-stano cycle is a competition stack used to significantly harden the physique and shed fat.I know of people who use this stack after a heavy bulking cycle to harden out the physique and bring out striations with the combined use of fat burners.

I don't recommend using only both, but if you want to, use some test prop with it.

I would not run Winstrol (winny) for 10 weeks. If you are going to use winnny and tren ace you should inj ED.

a good friend of mine who competes takes that for his 8week out... 100mg ed tren 50mg ed winny... it's a VERY good cycle for cutting down BUT there is huge potential for you to lose your sex drive and you can say goodbye to your boys... my buddy who does this cycle has never lost his sex drive once and goes like an animal says his gf when he's on it lol but that's just one guy... some guys can take it no problem some guys take it and get fucked royally

MAGICMAN
    What is the longest you can run tren?

it depends on how you react to it... i know guys that could run it for 20 weeks and not be affected by sides and other guys who can run it for 4 weeks and get every side from it... but usually you run tren 8-10 weeks ... atleast most people do

MAGICMAN
    That is what i figure . I have been cruising on test and am ready to add a lil something to stir things up. I have always loved tren but just a lil more curious/ cautious because of all the different opinions and thoughts that get spoken about here.

Thanx Crusher.

Junior Bodybuilder
    tren Ace should be injected more often, especially at 75mg. if you want to inject eod try and up the dose to 150 eod.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky6914
    tren Ace should be injected more often, especially at 75mg. if you want to inject eod try and up the dose to 150 eod.

wrong... you can take 75mg eod and get amazing results off of it, like i said it depends on how you react to it... not too many guys can run 150mg eod because of the insomnia and night sweats.. thet just can't deal with it... i would say 100mg eod is good to start at and if you like from there up it to 150mg eod... you don't start off balls deep... you work your way up to it

Experienced bodybuilder gymlion77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crushershockey
    wrong... you can take 75mg eod and get amazing results off of it, like i said it depends on how you react to it... not too many guys can run 150mg eod because of the insomnia and night sweats.. thet just can't deal with it... i would say 100mg eod is good to start at and if you like from there up it to 150mg eod... you don't start off balls deep... you work your way up to it

I agree with the above statement I can take a small amount like less than 75mg eod and see great results but I also get major sweets and mentally a little crazy.

Less is more in the ASS game until you know how to and what it does to your body!

Rookie
    This is my 2nd week usein winstrol,trenbolone injectable.
    1cc of winni,1cc of tren on monday,wednesday,friday and stayin off
    on the weekend. im tryin to build lean muscle and gettin cut is this the right stuff and way?

Quote Originally Posted by $primo$ View Post
    This is my 2nd week usein winstrol,trenbolone injectable.
    1cc of winni,1cc of tren on monday,wednesday,friday and stayin off
    on the weekend. im tryin to build lean muscle and gettin cut is this the right stuff and way?
    This is the second time you've post this on 2 different old ass threads.

START YOUR OWN THREAD!

Thread Information